Mario Vs Samus

RaphaelTMNT

WiiChat Member
Feb 24, 2007
Who would win if the two where to battle it out. Samus gets all of her weapons and Mario has access to all of his objects. For example his star, feather, and all of his resources. Who would win?

mario.. stars = invul. feather = fly mushroom = growing in size flower = fire then the new galaxy ones. like the boo one, rainbow one...

Samus From her latest game Ice shot (mario can use fire to combat it) hyper mode/any other speed mode ( stars ) Aim (boo)

The stars grant temporary invulnerability, and Samus could outmaneuver Mario. As she is very athletic, Mario is less so.

I'd give the win to Samus in the long run.

doesnt mario's star instantly kill opposition in "his" games though? I'm assuming in SSB he either doesnt have the ability or it doesn't work like that?

I love the discussion :D

llol_slim said:
doesnt mario's star instantly kill opposition in "his" games though? I'm assuming in SSB he either doesnt have the ability or it doesn't work like that?

I love the discussion :D
yeah the star DOES make an instant kill when he touches monsters. and no one knows if it kills other things too? also lemon, theres not 1 of each ammo, if so samus would be fighting hand to hand like mario.

Samus hands down. If she got all of her corruption power ups. Like the nova beam, hypermode, ice missles, hyper missles. Mario wouldn't stand a chance. Now link and mario would be a good fight.

Samus, hands down.
Dodge and evade in morph ball
Ice missles freezing Mario
+ Fully charged power beam in phazon mode
-------------------------------------------
=Fried Mario.

Wreked said:
Samus hands down. If she got all of her corruption power ups. Like the nova beam, hypermode, ice missles, hyper missles. Mario wouldn't stand a chance. Now link and mario would be a good fight.
mario can use star. and is very fast with a star power up. and then jump (bloop) or, run into samus (bloop) samus dies.

Back