Marvel Ultimate Alliance

Projection

WiiChat Member
May 4, 2007
Bedford, England
Wii Online Code
2857-0920-1773-7331
Does anyone elese have MUA cuz I think it's awesome on the Wii, me and my brother have so much fun playing it but I haven't heard much about it on this forum. Anyone one else got it?

I rented it... I'm a relatively big Marvel fan and when I rented it I'd just finished playing through X-Men Legends II again on PS2. The only problems I had with Ultimate Alliance on Wii weren't the fault of the game itself. I'd been so used to standard controls and Ultimate Alliance was my first 3rd party game on the Wii so it was tough to get used to the controls for the camera and stuff. I've been wanting to play it again but I figure it won't be too long before the game is cheaper in stores so I can just buy it. Plenty of big games coming out until then anyway so I'm not impatient for it or anything.

I love this game...on my Xbox360. I HATE the Wii version, due to the repetivite swinging of the Wii Remote. I know they're trying to incorporate motion controls in to every game in hopes that you'll buy it even if you have it for another system, but sometimes the way they implement them is just foolish. Just swinging the remote back and forth to kill enemy after enemy after enemy is a dungeon crawler wreaks havoc on your forearm.

I really enjoy the game on the wii, at first the motion sensing did seem a bit annoying and difficult but now I really love the game, especially playing it with another player.

Does anyone elese have MUA cuz I think it's awesome on the Wii, me and my brother have so much fun playing it but I haven't heard much about it on this forum. Anyone one else got it?

I don't have it but I also hear that it's a great game, much better than SM: 3. It's a must for Marvel fans and comic book lovers in general. The game has the traits of a comic book. Very creative.

I was thinking about picking it up... I might do that. How do you use the powers
?

Definitely pick it up if you like what i said above. Not sure about the powers.

I was not impressed with this game for the Wii at all. I am a huge Marvel fan in general, but the game just had no excitement and it took no thought.

Yah, I played it with a few buddies. It just really is not my kind of game. I need a game that makes me think a little...and that is not this game.

I own the game its pretty cool :yesnod: and why are you worried about swining your arm not used to the exsercise? and mostly your pressing A+B together for the special attacks

I rented it and it wasn't nearly as good as I thought it would be. Perhaps my high expectations ruined it, but the heros had too much in common. Strong hit, quick hit and a special or two. I prefered SM3 just because of the webslinging, and the graphics didn't matter. Ironman and Iceman were my favorites, but it definately wasn't the best game I've ever played. That is my opinion, and I'm sure you all have a different one, but you wanted some WiiChat about it. "Good day, but Fez, I Say Good Day!"

You're opinion and everyone elses is completely respected...... at least by me anyway.

I have it and i don't really know much about marvel characters, but its pretty fun. I'm stuck at this impossible part the wrecking crew? I really can't beat it with computers on my side, and even my friends and I can't beat it! Does anyone know how to defeat them?

sorry, you're further than me. I'm trying not to complete the game too quickly.........savour the fun.

the game ain't bad, but it ain't brilliant.
pros: huge number of playable characters, varied number of special abilities, superb cutscences.

Cons: Story is way too short, controls aren't great, controlling the camera with the nunchuck [soooo annoying!!!]

Back