McDOnalds...

LOL, axtlar reminded me of my biggest fast-food pet peeve.

Get some people who can speak fluent English. Or at least don't have them taking orders at freaking noon on a Saturday. :nonod:

I'm not racist, I'm realistic.

Edit: just to make sure, Axtlar is not one of the people I hate. Just his UT set me off.

I agree with that, I mean having a real live version of Apu taking orders in a McDonald's? man what a drag.

Okay...lets see if I can do this riding on one year of spanish...

Puedo comprar una hamburguesa en espanol...pero..... gahh..that's it. LMFAOOOOOOOOO

but yeah...it's hard. The worst is Taco Bell. Sure they can make taco meat faster than anyone else....but when it takes 10 minutes to get some hot sauce...you know something's gotta be changed.

Those tacos I don't like, they are made with toasted tortillas...anyway another good improvement would be...I don't know just change the PA RA PAPAPA song or something

Brawny said:
Hm...... the "I'm loving it" seems a bit urban-directed. Me, a guy in the country, doesn't really get anything out of it.

And there's nothing we can really do. All the things that we hate about McDonald's is how they make their money. LOL.

how about.... making the coffee cold and seeing who will sue.[/QUOTE

It seems McDonald's add campaigns have aimed for the black demographic for like fifteen years now. I still remember how they used to have the Big Mac Rap: "Something, something on a sesame seed bun! (imagine it with late 80s rap beats)"
And they gave out these free mini records with the song on it so you could like, memorize it, and then spit it to a Mcdonalds cashier, for a free coke or something.
And the phrase Mickey-D's? Definitely urban.
It's all pretty ridiculous, I hate McDonald's.

I don't like fast-food period.
Overpriced, unseasoned (who else besides me eats a good home-cooked meal (Throwing something in the microwave or oven from a box doesn't count) anymore?), and goodness gracious the unhealthiness.

Plus, we all see the burgers on TV, piled high and lookin' mighty fine....
But we get there, order, and find a... Flat... Not-too-good-lookin' burger.
Plus they don't put enough lettuce!

I say work on giving customers what they paid for.

they tried that with the salads but when you add the dressing it's actually worse for you than a big mack

Last edited:
Drop the word "restaurant". That it is not.

Really though, you get what you pay for, but healthy it can never be. I mean someone mentioned the fact their salad is more fattening than a burger.

That just isn't right. But really, you get what you pay for.

Read "Fast Food Nation" and search for McDonalds related articles on various news sites BBC, CNN - whatever.

I'd go along the lines that McDonalds need to become more concerned over the rising health awareness in society due to articles/documentaries detailing exatcly how bad their kind of food is for us. "Supersize me", "Fast food nation" etc.
Althought how to improve the business model is a really tough one. McDonalds has always been a phenominally successful company. Cheap labour & cheap products (with high mark-up) shifted in massive quantities.

Personally I only eat in McDs when I've got a hangover.

They could cut out the middle man by just injecting fat straight into their customers?

Trulen said:
I don't like fast-food period.
Overpriced, unseasoned (who else besides me eats a good home-cooked meal (Throwing something in the microwave or oven from a box doesn't count) anymore?), and goodness gracious the unhealthiness.

Hm.....Maybe McDonald's should sell pot pies with Tony's? I bet that would change your opinion in a hurry. :lol:

rasp said:
1) Make it so your meal looks like it does on television.

2) Stop putting 20 lbs of ice in your drink, thus giving you like 2 oz of real liquid.

ever watch the movie “falling down”? michael douglas‘ character goes to that fast food joint and orders a wammy burger (because he missed breakfast by like 5 minutes and throws a sh*t fit) and then gets served this destroyed looking hamburger. watch the film its brilliant

Back