Status
Not open for further replies.

Rein

Lick Mii Wii Balls.
Dec 12, 2006
UK
Wii Online Code
7208-3120-7748-8023
Rate and comment the Avatar and Signature of the person above you; be it just text or images... also give tips on improvement etc etc.

(I couldn't decide whether this could be classed as a "Board Game" or not; seeing as it isn't a game :wtf: )

Example said:
Avatar: 6/10 - Looks like its ripped off some random wallpaper but it's still pretty nice. I suggest editing it's border.

Signature: 1/10 - Nothing there :(. I suggest some images/text to somewhat give an idea to those who read your posts :).

Not a very good example but yeah, lazy.

OBVIOUSLY: The more you comment on others; the more comments you'll get in return.

Last edited:
I like the avatar. For a rating i'd give it about an 8/10... the sig... meh, 6/10.

Decent, but not my style.

Avatar... 7/10. Because.... well... it's filename is kiwi.gif.

Signature... 10/10. Because it's true.

Sig: 7/10 - Pretty good, needs better font, also not realy my style.

sig: 10 (love the colored spaces to spell wii chat.com

Avatar: 7/10 - Nice and unique; and GIF animations are always a plus :), I would however suggest on adding a rounded border.

Signature: 9/10 - Love it; very nice way of presenting the font too - like the use of stock as well.

Avatar: 8/10 - Not sure wat it is but it looks pretty cool
Signature- 8/10 nice picture and I like the color of the font its pretty cool too haha

avatar a 7/10 (cause its christmassy ^_^
and sig a 4/10 (eh)

Avatar - 7/10 - nothing beats a mixture of Wii and Christmas, and if your getting a Wii for Christmas, then thats a cool coincidence :)
Sig - 5/10 - text sig, and only $1 Wii fund :nono: :lol: but your an addict, so gets you extra points :D

9/10 cause mario rocks!
10/10 cause its wario/christmas best thing ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back