My Signatures

is this one good?

Attachments

• f_SLYSICKANi_1cb1m_038ff06.jpg
    f_SLYSICKANi_1cb1m_038ff06.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 221
Hey bro,
Can you make a profile pic that has a black background, a skull with red eyes, with two handguns pointing at the bottom of its head? And if its possible have SD_BigShot in white letters on top or on the bottom of the skull.

Thanks,
Sincerly BigShot:)

Can you make a logo for our clan. It will be a contest for the best logo. I'm hoping for a sd or just s with scarred delta Cod clan with it. Can you do it?

Last edited:
Here you go, Sonic.

sonic2g.jpg

and this is for you, fasho caiz

[
fashocaiz.jpg

You can also check my signatures thread here. If you need a signature just let me know. I'm taking signature requests.

hi i like your work can you do me a signature just like you did for fashio caiz but mine i want at the top left corner i want you to put The Elite Rangers Clan in blue letters. Clan Website www.eorc.forumotion.com in blue also in the middle left side. And Ally Code Black Ops:3127-2252-9270 also in blue in the bottom left side of the banner. And as the background i want the image http://www.wiichat.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4942&stc=1&d=1304905578 hope its not a problem for you thank you

Last edited:
@ rangers: whoops sorry the link is not working
@ TopAce: ok give me a little time to work on it..:D

image don't matter as long as it looks appropriate for a clan for black ops thats called elite rangers

Back