Metroid prime 3 may corrupt

kilo27

WiiChat Member
Apr 6, 2007
Im looking forward to metroid prime 3 but I don't want to see any multiplayer or online it will destroy the series. The multiplayer in prime 2 was bad and I mean bad, they should stay with the same idea as prime 1 with an incredible single player experience because that game is one of the best ever.

Any opinions on this, do u want multiplayer or not?

why would you not want it? its not like you have to play it? the game's supposed to be "perfect", so i doubt they will have multiplayer at the expense of good single player.

kilo27 said:
Im looking forward to metroid prime 3 but I don't want to see any multiplayer or online it will destroy the series. The multiplayer in prime 2 was bad and I mean bad, they should stay with the same idea as prime 1 with an incredible single player experience because that game is one of the best ever.

Any opinions on this, do u want multiplayer or not?

I get what your saying, but the wii is greatly in need of online, as well as online fps. How about if they create the game with single player adventure in mind, then add a great multiplayer addition as an afterthought.?.

I actually agree with kilo, Metroid is a classic 1P shooter - and if you make a classic, I suggest you stick with it. 2P would take away from the originality of the game. That's just my opinion, so no moaning about how I'm wrong in your opinion or such.

Ever Played "Metroid Prime:Hunters"? It Had The Best DS Multiplayer Of All Time!

I Bet The Online Will Be Awesome!

Although... That's Just my Opinion....

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Ever Played "Metroid Prime:Hunters"? It Had The Best DS Multiplayer Of All Time!

I Bet The Online Will Be Awesome!

Although... That's Just my Opinion....

I completely agree, I loved Hunters' multiplayer. Can't wait for Corruption.

look, if it was single player only, don't you think it'd be out by now? all these delays can't be for control developement, as this game is not a port, it was made for the wii. also, considering that both hunters and echoes (the last 2 games in the series) have been multiplayer, and now that nintendo has finally released true online play onto one of its home consoles, i strongly think this will be online, and i think it will be awesome.

btw, i haven't played any metroid hunters than the free demo i got with my original ds. should i get it with some of my extra cash?

If they made the online play for Prime 3 seperate from the single player game in Prime 3 ,and made it more like a console version of the online play in Hunters i think it would be fine. Maybe have it be like story mode ,and bounty hunter mode. Bounty Hunter mode being the multiplayer. Bring back most of Hunters Bounty Hunters along with a couple new ones.

Like they've been saying... Metroid Prime: Hunters proved that (online) multiplayer is certainly possible (fantastic, if you ask me) for the series. If it can be translated well onto the console set-up, I think it'll be as great an online multiplayer game as Halo 2 has been.

Well, I guess they don't have to get rid of it since it's your choice whether you play multiplayer or not but I really want to say Metroid prime 2 single player was just a crap seriously crap. It wasn't even half as good as the first one. You have to move between light and dark world back and forth so many times and you have to watch a boring and same 8 sec of Samus being sucked into each world...etc.
Light and dark weapons had limited bullets and each of them were used to unlock the door instead of killing enemies. Of course you can kill enemies with them but you will soon run out of those bullets and can't even open the door...etc. Why can't they just make them infinite so they can make heavy action and puzzles together unlike metroid prime 2 with boring action and puzzle?

either it is being delayed to make the single player PERFECTor to make the multiplayer really good.. but if there is only 1 gun how fun could the multiplayer get???

MP2 had a rather limited multiplayer mode, but I don't remember the series being "destroyed". As long as single player is good I'll be happy.

To be honest with you, the wii was supposed to be for multiplayer, think about it, there arent many multiplayer games out at the moment are there?

....wiiiiiii..... said:
either it is being delayed to make the single player PERFECTor to make the multiplayer really good.. but if there is only 1 gun how fun could the multiplayer get???
Multiple ammunitions, of course.

What I didn't like about how Echoes was judged was that critics took points off of the total score for a bad multiplayer mode. They all said that if it was single player only, the score could have been better.... But the single player was the same! An additional mode can only affect the score positively, that's the only logical conclusion.

Back