Metroid Prime 3 VS Halo 3

if you're talking in terms of sales than yes I believe halo3 will lead the way, however, if you're talking about in terms of it's game than that's a hard one. But one thing I know for sure is that halo is not the best fps of all, why? Because GoldenEye would beat the oblivon out of halo, and if MP3C is anything they made out to believe (kb/mouse-like controls), than mp3c just gonna rock.

This will be a intresting battle.

Bearing in mind that Metriod will be wii's first generation of games and this is 360 second.

Can the wii sell enough consoles to match 360 in time?

Most people got a 360 for the reasons of gears and halo. . . .

halo 3 wins by amile better guns better multiplayer and better graphics but theres one problem I have a xbox nt a XBOX 360!!!!!!:mad5:

dilldog52 said:
halo 3 wins by amile better guns better multiplayer and better graphics but theres one problem I have a xbox nt a XBOX 360!!!!!!:mad5:

thats a pretty big problem you got there dildo .. but i think the weapons in Metroid series are much, much better than the halo series.. Covenant weapons arent all that different from the human guns, which you can find in plenty of games... metroid has some pretty unique stuff, though i supose megaman had the blaster before samus did

mukeliller said:
thats a pretty big problem you got there dildo .. but i think the weapons in Metroid series are much, much better than the halo series.. Covenant weapons arent all that different from the human guns, which you can find in plenty of games... metroid has some pretty unique stuff, though i supose megaman had the blaster before samus did

You gotta love that blaster tho:D

yeah halo guns are generic but metroid has so many cool things you dont get to play with in every FPS. Im not saying halo 3 is not going to be an amazing game i just think metroid prime 3 will be far more innovative and i feel that if the wii can sell enough consoles to have more than the 360 then it will win

Belmont said:
yeah halo guns are generic but metroid has so many cool things you dont get to play with in every FPS. Im not saying halo 3 is not going to be an amazing game i just think metroid prime 3 will be far more innovative and i feel that if the wii can sell enough consoles to have more than the 360 then it will win

Yeah Metroid has.........JUMPING PUZZLES, FU<KING JUMPING PUZZLES!! WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?!

JUMPING PUZZLES DON'T WORK IN AN FPS YOU CAN'T SEE YOUR FU<KING FEET!!!!

You know what would be refreshing in Metriod, Is that you could have a Grapple/Melee Combo. Where you Grapple the guys torward you while you wack them with you huge arm cannon.

I kinda of agree with Manny21...I also played both. Metriod Controls are good but your arm starts to hurt(definitely on the first boss.)

SamuS said:
Yeah Metroid has.........JUMPING PUZZLES, FU<KING JUMPING PUZZLES!! WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?!

JUMPING PUZZLES DON'T WORK IN AN FPS YOU CAN'T SEE YOUR FU<KING FEET!!!!

maybe i am just better at video games than you because i learned how to jump in about 15 seconds but thats just me maybe i am a savant at jumping puzzles in FPS's haha.

I've never played halo or metroid, hence, I barely know anything about these games. Are these games comparable?

no they are not haha they are both FPS's but halo is more on the action part and Metroid is more on the adventuring and finding items.

ANyone Who Has Played Halo 1 & 2 Will Surely Say Halo 3... It's Gonna Be Great And The Beta ersion Is AWESOME!!!

Any One Who has Played Halo Game And Still Chooses MP3 Is An Idiot... -_-

Back