Mewtwo in Brawl

vashivihan said:
his final smash could be psycho boost, the strongest (i think) psychic attack in pokemon.it feels up hte whole screen and goes from one side to another.
yeah that would be cool, but like i said you know, it would be too overpowered and the company would prolly recieve complaints and stuff and it would be a whole big thing about it simply b/c mewtwo is just to powerful to contain on this game.

The Storm said:
yeah that would be cool, but like i said you know, it would be too overpowered and the company would prolly recieve complaints and stuff and it would be a whole big thing about it simply b/c mewtwo is just to powerful to contain on this game.

please dont even start about overpowerds fs. i have 2 words. ganon fs vs meta knight fs.

vashivihan said:
please dont even start about overpowerds fs. i have 2 words. ganon fs vs meta knight fs.
im not dude but your not getting what im saying.
take ganondorf ok, comparing him from his power in the Zelda games compared to his power in brawl.
you cant even compare him b/c hes SOOOOOOO underpowered in brawl.
thats how mewtwo was in melee, and he'd be even more so in brawl.

vashivihan said:
his final smash could be psycho boost, the strongest (i think) psychic attack in pokemon.it feels up hte whole screen and goes from one side to another.
If everyone agrees, I would like to see the powerful suit of armor he gets in PKMN the First Movie.

vashivihan said:
also, those two words are more like 1...2...4... 6 words. :lol:

jazzman9 said:
If everyone agrees, I would like to see the powerful suit of armor he gets in PKMN the First Movie.
that would be pretty sweet.
but hes simply too overpowered.
hes a broken character.
and to relinquish his power in brawl i think would just be an insult.

Last edited by a moderator:
jazzman9 said:

lol yeah forgot about that one. also after he uses that fs, he wears a cape as seen in recent cartoons. he can be super jumpy and fast while wearing the cape.

Back