Mewtwo in Brawl

jazzman9 said:
People keep complaining about your typing.

yeah some people are like that. cant get used to change. they will die if they have to but wont stop playing the flute of closemindedness.

ineedhelp9 said:
i also agree mewtwo was better than the new thing lucario he is so garbage although the counter is kool he still sucks does anyone remember what mewtwos down b was????

yeah, it was disable.
the equivalent of breaking your opponents shield and them getting dizzy, but instantly.
could even be used as a smash. :lol:

Despite mewtwo's B being similar to Lucario's B, they are extremely different characters, people keep calling them clones.

^ people like to refer to anyone with a similar b button move a clone. eventually you just shake your head and move on to the next thread

^ Lol that goes the same with the Space Animals.

oh man dont even get me started and unobservant people judging the spacies lol

WHATS WITH ALL THE CAPITAL LETTERS??

Anyway, they replaced Mewtwo with Lucario because he's now the "movie pokemon." The first Pokemon movie came out around the time Melee did (well a bit before), so he was very popular and was put in the game. Now a movie with Lucario came out recently and the popularity kinda switched to him for Brawl.

Although pokemon's not what it used to be...

spiff-ssbb said:
oh man dont even get me started and unobservant people judging the spacies lol

Lol okay I won't. :lol:

i agree with what Giga-Dragon said mewtwo had his moment but now all the young kids like lucario so we have to deal with it i personaly like lucario a little more game-wise :smilewinkgrin:

Giga-Dragon said:
WHATS WITH ALL THE CAPITAL LETTERS??

Anyway, they replaced Mewtwo with Lucario because he's now the "movie pokemon." The first Pokemon movie came out around the time Melee did (well a bit before), so he was very popular and was put in the game. Now a movie with Lucario came out recently and the popularity kinda switched to him for Brawl.

Although pokemon's not what it used to be...
You could have just quoted me if that's all you were going to say.

Lucario seems to fit in SSBB more than Mewtwo if you ask me.

i started playing as lucario more and now, as it so happens,
i beleive the game is better off without mewtwo.
this is because as i was playing as lucario, it felt much better than as mewtwo.
think about it: mewtwo wasnt all that strong in melee anyway.
his throw attacks and his shadow ball were his best smashes, not even counting that he was quite slow and cruddy when it came to recoveries.
i still agree that mewtwo was a cool character, but thats all he was.
a cool character.
Lucario replaced him completely and in a better way.
hes much faster, has a wider variety of attacks, and he can rack up damage very very quickly.

The Storm said:
i started playing as lucario more and now, as it so happens,
i beleive the game is better off without mewtwo.
this is because as i was playing as lucario, it felt much better than as mewtwo.
think about it: mewtwo wasnt all that strong in melee anyway.
his throw attacks and his shadow ball were his best smashes, not even counting that he was quite slow and cruddy when it came to recoveries.
i still agree that mewtwo was a cool character, but thats all he was.
a cool character.
Lucario replaced him completely and in a better way.
hes much faster, has a wider variety of attacks, and he can rack up damage very very quickly.

developers do have the power to make him "faster. have wider variety of attacks". just give him moves from pokemon emerald and diamond pearl

vashivihan said:
developers do have the power to make him "faster. have wider variety of attacks". just give him moves from pokemon emerald and diamond pearl
yeah they could have, but when you think about it its probably good that they didnt put him in brawl, it wouldve lowered his image.
i mean, imagine what they would have had for his FS, prolly cruddy like alot of the best characters in the game. hes supposed to be the most powerful pokemon, and putting him in a game like this just seems kind of superfluous...
im not disagreeing with you about them bringing mewtwo back, im just saying that they wont be able to make him as strong as he should be.
it just wouldnt be fair. :lol:

The Storm said:
yeah they could have, but when you think about it its probably good that they didnt put him in brawl, it wouldve lowered his image.
i mean, imagine what they would have had for his FS, prolly cruddy like alot of the best characters in the game. hes supposed to be the most powerful pokemon, and putting him in a game like this just seems kind of superfluous...
im not disagreeing with you about them bringing mewtwo back, im just saying that they wont be able to make him as strong as he should be.
it just wouldnt be fair. :lol:

his final smash could be psycho boost, the strongest (i think) psychic attack in pokemon.it feels up hte whole screen and goes from one side to another.

Back