MGS4 on Xbox 360 confirmed?

12-14 months after the PS3 version? That could mathmatically make its release set for 2010. So who would even really care?

Anyway, read the comments. Apparently the place where they got this news shoots out fake stories all of the time.

Just a question how is this it for the PS3.And this may not be true wait for the devloper to say its true.

Just a question how is this it for the PS3

Not many exclusives or any good games for that matter coming out for PS3 and with the MGS4 being ported to the 360 what else is there to look forward too?(Besides FF)

Although I didnt catch that 12-14 month thing though so yeah it probably doesnt matter that its being ported. Itll be a PS3 exclusive for a good year or so.

Mm, wouldn't surprise me really. Alot of MGS fans are 360 owners, and if Konami plans on getting much money back from the MGS4 release, porting it to the 360 would be the best way to go.

A year old or not, if it really is Kojima's last Metal Gear Solid game, then i don't really care if it's released a year later for the 360. It wouldn't be THAT old anyway, just 12 months. And from the looks of some of the article comments, the source seems legit.

But that probably raises the question of why hasn't Microsoft said anything yet to the press. Knowing MS.. if news like this is true, they'll end up scheduling it to be announced at some big event like X08 or E3, which would end up putting a damper on pretty much any PS3 surprise around that time.

Wow, I wasn't expecting that, since Konami kept on insisting that it was a PS3 exclusive. Oh well, I guess everyone can enjoy the game now.

Oh, my bad! I was thinking of Devil May Cry 4 when I read this thread. I have no clue how I could read so carelessly. DMC4, MGS4, pfff.

Yeaa, apparently not true.
TheGameReviews.com had the opportunity to speak with Konami’s PR about this latest rumor, and unsurprisingly, Konami is baffled by claims that Metal Gear Solid 4 is going multiplatform. In a rush to get the word out, it seems that those who broke the story talked to everyone except Konami, who made this statement "For the record, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots is a PlayStation 3 exclusive and there are no plans to develop an Xbox 360 version of the game." Nuff said..
http://ps3.thegamereviews.com/story-342-Rumor-Killer-No-MGS4-on-360-says-Konami.html

SensesFail said:
1: **** this game its gay

Stupid troll, stay out of this thread if you don't like the game.
I knew it had to be fake, Kojima highly favours Sony, porting it to X360 would be smart if he was planning to make money (It'd keep a lot of my friends happy) but I doubt he needs the money, he's making them now to impress the gaming world.

I guess I'm just being hopeful.. it seems really unlikely that this would ever come to the 360.. but that's what everyone thought about GTA in fairness. But yeah, just a rumour I recon.

Back