mht Q&A thread

I will bet anything you will rarely use it lol, i have had the game since the release date and saw/heard no-one using it

mh3 = shweet

Hello there,

I've had MH3 since about 9 days after its release. It's amazing and I love the crap out of its addicting style of play. So you can assume I play it online a fair amount of time, which I do. I have the game, the wii speak, and a USB keyboard. I use 2 of them (take a guess which 2 lol).

If you didn't guess the game and USB kb then I should smack you!

The wii speak can only be used when gaming with those on your friends list, in which they must have a wii speak too to hear or be heard at all. This unpopular feature is a real let-down, but I'm glad I got the wii speak nonetheless. Despite not having made a bunch of friends on MH3 yet (averaging 1 friend per 4.333 days), I still am looking forward to trying the wii speak out. Maybe someone on here wants to take my wii speak virginity?

I need to go check my MH3 code. When I do, I will post it here.

ps. Not everyone keeps their wii speaks plugged in all the time. I know I don't. So there may be more wii speak'ers out there than we know.

haha, keyboard is all i need... if you have close friends w/ wii speak it would be fun as hell

yeah but there isnt anyone in my neighborhood or city that plays the wii. :( they all are woosies lol. dude we should wifi sometime. if anyone, and i mean ANYONE, needs a gunner, i'm definately the man for the job. :)

gee i was hoping this thread would be for gameplay tips ... like how do i make mega demondrug and finding armor sphere plus, that sort of thing ...

gee i was hoping this thread would be for gameplay tips ... like how do i make mega demondrug and finding armor sphere plus, that sort of thing ...

the most thing i did was beat monsters in order to get the armor sphere. but i only got it when we (my hunter team) killed something big and hard such as the Rathian or the Gobul. ugh i hate the Gobul so much lol i killed it about 6 times today

cool u from newfoundland!i own a pure black newfie ***** called molly.
Any hows does anyone know where the jumbo pearl is?

Last edited:
I don't like wiispeak that much anyway. Just use Skype or Teamspeak with a computer.

cool u from newfoundland!i own a pure black newfie ***** called molly.
Any hows does anyone know where the jumbo pearl is?

jumbo pearl is either underwater at moga woods or flooded forest i think ...

Back