Microsoft encourage Wii ownership!.....

Marc

SuperWii
Mar 8, 2007
York
Wii Online Code
4103-3191-5795-3127
Nintendo's success with the Wii is a benefit to the gaming industry according to Microsoft.

In an interview with canada.com at this year's X07, Xbox Marketing VP Jeff Bell said that there was room in the marketplace for three consoles.
"I'd like to see the industry grow and be robust" said Bell. "In many ways, I'm thankful the Wii has been as successful as it has."

Bell also said that he doesn't have a problem with Wii and promoted the Wii-60 phenomenon which has caught on with many game fans, in which gamers buy both a Nintendo Wii and and Xbox 360 to cover both the hardcore and casual game groups.
"If the Wii does grow the market, good for all of us," said Bell. "I don't see any problem with a household that has both a Wii and a 360. In fact I would expect that you'd see that, as they are very different experiences."

Perhaps this will speed up the transfer of Goldeneye to VC? (sorry, had to throw it out there)

Wii60 is deffinately a good combo. Sadly, my 360 is in for repaires (too common)

I guess im the rare one...i got a PSWii...lol

Tails McCloud~ said:
Wii60 is deffinately a good combo. Sadly, my 360 is in for repaires (too common)

just curious did you get the red lights? cause my brothers stopped reading all discs even brand new ones? is that a common issue?

That's what happened to mine too. Yes, it's common.

Back