Microsoft XBOX 360 two exclusive midnight unveilings

kidtmnt

WiiChat Member
Feb 13, 2007
"Channel 10, the Microsoft owned and operated blog about all things Microsoft, is teasing its readers with two exclusive midnight unveilings. One hits tonight, the other tommorrow."

I think tomorrow is spelled with one "m".

What do you all think Microsoft will unveil on the two exclusive midnights?

Halo 3?
Microsoft XBOX 360 Elite?
XBOX 360 Virtual People?

I hope its not just the Elite. It would be pretty cool if it had anything to do with Halo 3. Major Nelson said in his blog that there would be a surprise when love went back up so who knows?

Virtual People could not sound any more stupid I'm not kidding someone come up with a worse name

cool, Nintendo is my favorite VG company but I mean the 360 will be a good system (after Halo 3, Mass Effect, Banjo-Kazoo 3, and Fable 2) come out but even with those games the Wii will still have a better section of games (seeign how Banjo-Kazoo 3 is coming out in 08)

WiiZero said:
Virtual People could not sound any more stupid I'm not kidding someone come up with a worse name

that was more of a description rather than a name :p

I agree with you totally, Microsoft XBOX 360 Elite Virtual People does sound really ugly.

Damn Microsoft. They come out with this now that I already bought mine. I prefer white, but it would be nice to have a 120GB HDD and I'm not going to pay $180 more to put the bigger HDD on my existing console. Now I hate Microsoft even more.

Like I said this is just to get more sales they know people will get the black just so they can be the ultimate Microsoft fanboy

exclusive midnight unveiling 2. What do you think it will be?

Back