Microsoft XBOX 360 two exclusive midnight unveilings

After everyone buys the Elite today they will release the Super Elite silver with a 500GB HDD and a built in HD DVD player. Then they will stop supporting the old 360s and put all the games on HD DVDs. Then I would have to go kick Bill Gates in the nuts.
Edit: Do you happen to know what the channel this is on is called? I would like to watch this if the channel is available to me.

Last edited:
2nd exclusive midnight unveiling had nothing to do with Microsoft XBOX 360. It was about Microsoft's new internet browser for cell phones called Deapfish.

I'm not fused about the elite. In the photo's I don't think the colour looks nice at all. Still, 120gb hard drive is awesome!! Glad there releasing that separate.
The HDMI port doesn't bother me at all. The HDTV I'm looking at getting for my room only supports 720p maximum.

i think instead of pissing around with bigger hard drives, they should have thought more in the frist place on a way for people to transfer their xbox saves to their 360 hard drive.

this really annoys me..

but anyway the whole new xbox is just a ps3 retaliation :sick:

RichardC01 said:
I'm not fused about the elite. In the photo's I don't think the colour looks nice at all. Still, 120gb hard drive is awesome!! Glad there releasing that separate.
The HDMI port doesn't bother me at all. The HDTV I'm looking at getting for my room only supports 720p maximum.
Well even if your TV was 1080p you could still get 1080p using VGA.

Back