Modern Warfare 2 Hardened Edition

thats not what i mean, 79.99 is the normal price of a collectors edition game, im just saying usually theres more than an art book and 1 download in it.

I'd actually have to disagree. Most collectors edition comes in some sort of special case, including an artbook and something a little extra (in this case, a download for the original Call of Duty). I really haven't seen any other collectors edition done more than MW2 at the price point of $80. Although, a lot of other editions go in farther for a little price hike. (i.e Fallout 3 Survival, GTA Special Edition, etc).

Last edited:
This bonuses really don't interest me, I'll stick to the normal edition for this and get the special edition for Forza 3

So yeah, I pre-ordered the Prestige Edition last night : /

I pre-ordered the hardened edition....I wasn't going to at first but my friend pier pressured me into it :(

i got a job so im gonna order prestige. but i think i read there sold out and activision werent planning on making more, because they said limited edition should be just that LIMITED... not sure thoguh ill check it up

i decided im not that big of a nerd and i cancelled my prestige edition. i cant justify 150 dollars for a game thats just stupid.

im getting the normal edition, i cant even justify the hardened edition, for a Free Cod 1 game, Who the hell is gonna play cod 1 when they just bought cod MW 2? so stupid. (i realise a fair few people wll play but i wont, also im not that excited for the game anyway.

ok and who is the cheeky mod who edited my Sig.

FOX? Foxy ? im betting its one of you

Back