Modern Warfare 3 vs Black Ops

I got both mw3 and blacks ops and i preffere mw3. Mutch better graphic (on the wii)

Also all the fun maps are missing in black ops (and i dont mean the packs you can buy)

Havana has the biggest difference in maps when comparing ps3 to the wii, on black ops
all of the maps i have ever seen, with out the map pack, on the ps3 have the same names as the wii

I do like mw3 because I can finally use my javelin on the wii, there's other things i do like on mw3 as well
but
the maps on mw3, for the most part, suck
they are to confined and some maps are to big for certain game modes
I think maybe there's like 4 or 5 maps that i tolerate but the others are just wrong
I do enjoy mw3, it is fun but i still find myself going back to black ops

ohhh thank u hybrid. i mucho agree execpt i woulda had finest hour more ontop of the list. and reflex is such the **** i have 22 days put into the online and i played the storyline every day!

reflex or cod4 is awesome, its one of the most complete games when compare to the ps3 or gayBox

i love the old schooL free for all
everyone is equal with guns in the beginning and you can jump twice as high

I've gotten a lot of 30 and 0's
my highest kdr was 2.15
it went down when i would be on a shitty team or going against a cLan on a team based game

i got two gold guns

I got both mw3 and blacks ops and i preffere mw3. Mutch better graphic (on the wii)

Also all the fun maps are missing in black ops (and i dont mean the packs you can buy)

I'm sorry but..how are ALL the fun maps missing on black ops Wii (without including the map packs) when the Wii had all the maps
for multiplayer as the ps3 with the obvious difference in Ps3 Havana to our Wii's [strike]Havana[/strike] Wiivana?

As the rabbit said..Mw3 maps are garbage to small/tacky looking and the only 3-4 good maps get SPAMMED non stop.

I'd say that black ops is better than MW3 on the wii

Class Creater.png

Real simple. MW3.

Better things about MW3:
-Better respawn plans (so no spawn rapists)
-More realistic drop/raise weapon time
-More realistic recoil
-Better graphics
-Smarter perks
-Better killstreak rewards
-Bigger variety of weapons
-Not as many overpowered weapons
-Juggernaut, Pave Low, Assault Drone, Assault Osprey
-Less Claymore campers
-Bigger weapon clips
-WAY better sights

Better things about Black Ops:
-Nova Gas
-Dogs
-Design your own emblem

It's clear who owns this. MW3

Lemme Correct you eVIL47...

"Better" things about MW3:
-Better respawn plans (so no spawn rapists) <<< That's BULLSHIT because they had to PATCH the shitty respawn system which still isn't even FIXED
-More realistic drop/raise weapon time <<< It's the same for all CODS only difference is reloading/weapon carry animations.
-More realistic recoil <<<<< That's just bullshit
-Better graphics <<<< It's the same **** as Black Ops Wii though the ONLY big difference is Gold Camo from Black Ops>Mw3
-Smarter perks <<< perk setups on Mw3 are by far the most ****ED up of all CODS. Going in with Blind Eye, Assassin, Dead Silence. Really? No, just no.
-Better killstreak rewards <<<< HA yeah...right ANYBODY can rush in with SUPPORT package and do ELITE good NO LIFER status.
-Bigger variety of weapons <<< Only difference is the added MACHINE pistols which SUCK. Akimbo FMG idiots running around as if that was a primary.
-Not as many overpowered weapons <<< This is MW3 Mp7, Akimbo FMG, Type95, MK14, SCAR, GAY-CR, PM9. Combined with the perks mentioned above /End
-Juggernaut, Pave Low, Assault Drone, Assault Osprey <<< Really? When 98% use SUPPORT package. Hardly do you see ASSAULT streaks
-Less Claymore campers <<< Yepp but you have BETTYS, C4, HeartBeat Sensors!!!!!!!!, BITCHSCOPERS
-Bigger weapon clips <<< It's called Extended Mags, scavenger Pro. Mw3 isn't special with "Bigger clips"
-WAY better sights <<< iron sights? or red dot? because black ops has a **** ton more custom sights for red dot.

and the biggest let down of em all is...
MW3 SERIOUSLY ****ed up the AK47 because it sucks ASS and sounds like a chump weapon when in reality it isn't.

Better things about Black Ops:
-DOLPHIN DIVE
-Infinite sprint with Marathon Pro
-Design your own emblem
-BRAND new and kick ass custom player cards unlike MW2.5's copy/paste of MW2's playercards.
-Perk setups.
-BROKE bitchscoping
-Hacker Perk which actually lets you "hack" enemy equipment and make it your own
-GREAT weapons except for FAL, UZI, L96A1
-ONLY three over powered weapons which are FAMAS, AUG, AK74U
-Maps oh god the maps on black ops are BRILLIANT! Even though I DISLIKE NukeTown.....that map ALONE blows MW3 maps away. /FACT
-Able to carry grenades/stun grenades and equipment all at the same time without having to replace one or the other.
-Wager Matches (Which MW3 tried cloning but FAILED)
-TOMAHAWK!!! The Tomahawk is a BEAST unlike the shitty Throwing Knife sucks at over the map tosses.
-ZOMBIES that mode alone OWNS MW3 (MW3 again tried cloning this mode with "survival" but FAILED)

I can go on and on but I'll leave it at that.
It's clear who owns this. Black Ops

EDIT: Only good thing about MW3 was the campaign that's IT!

Last edited:
hybrid makes very good points. I'm not much into zombies but there's other **** he left out like the varieties on black ops is huge
talking, contracts and different styles of gambling
it sucks when you're good and there' another good player... on your team even, and you are both going for the same contract
being able to have and change up the game styles just keeps you playing
cod3 is cooL and fun, i do like playing the hell out of cod3 and 2, but if you never bought a cod game for the wii, my first choice would be black ops and my second would be reflex aka cod 4

Back