MOHH2 How are people cheating?

miiplaywii

WiiChat Member
Nov 22, 2006
I'm not sure if this was posted, I did search.

If you have this game you probably have noticed some people online are invincible. I don't want to cheat myself because the game would get boring fast, but how do they do it?

I believe it's just a glitch at the moment.

This is all from what I've read/heard, don't actually own the game.

miiplaywii said:
I'm not sure if this was posted, I did search.

If you have this game you probably have noticed some people online are invincible. I don't want to cheat myself because the game would get boring fast, but how do they do it?

you don't need to know how they are cheating. I just stay out of it.

Renz said:
Why do you always post when you have no idea what the answer is? Of course I don't need to know, thats not the point.

Anyway I googled it and your right Brawny its a random glitch. It causes invincibility and you also can't return the flag in a CTF match.

Renz said:

What good would that do? The first step to protecting yourself from something is knowing how it's accomplished.

miiplaywii said:
Why do you always post when you have no idea what the answer is? Of course I don't need to know, thats not the point.

Anyway I googled it and your right Brawny its a random glitch. It causes invincibility and you also can't return the flag in a CTF match.
lol, yeah, that happened a couple of times when i was playing.

Renz said:

Am I the only one seeing this as a good rule abiding post?

--

On a lighter more darker note, the European version was delayed 3 months and I believe the reason why is to fix out the glitchs, new servers that sort of thing.

sirgrim said:
What good would that do? The first step to protecting yourself from something is knowing how it's accomplished.

ok, so you know how they cheat. Then what? What are the options that you have after learning it?

1. Cheat yourself cause you now know
2. share your friends

THERES A BIG DIFFERENCE IN WANTING TO KNOW HOW TO "PREVENT" CHEATING RATHER THAN KNOWING "HOW TO CHEAT". STUPID.

miiplaywii said:

Point is you don't need to know. Tell me how your knowledge of knowing how to cheat will prevent them from using codes or glitches?

sirgrim said:

yeah?

I doubt his second step was to come up with a anti-cheating program so that noone can cheat.

Most likely, if he knows how to cheat, he will cheat and abuse its power.

I agree with renz.. just leave the room and get on with it.

Curiosity is the evil seed in mankind. An example is pandora's box.

maybe the logical thing to do is find out how they are doing it and inform EA games how this is happening. It might help solve the problem....just a thought.

thats totally BS saying "there's no use to know". when people cheat in online games they should be banned...and when there's no action replay...its just weird and you want to know how anyone could possibly be cheating..i don't know. -shrugs shoulders-

Just drop into a server that isn't filled with cheaters. If they are in the room, leave :wink:

yup thanks for the heads up brawny, its just hard to convince miiplaywii and sirgrim.

Back