Cheating?

JCpackers05

NiNtEnDoFrEakJMC
Jul 11, 2006
United States, New Jersey
I noticed several times while playing online kids have just spawned the items they want, for example stars over and over again for the easy win and bombs over and over again so they can constantly hit you and annoy you.

Obviously they are cheating in some way but how are they doing that? modded Wii? or something...

Its called hacking buddy.:thumbsup:

Your a bit old i see...and you dont know that?...

yeah i used to post all the time before the Wii came out and i was so excited for it! :lol: i needed to occupy my time waiting for it somehow!

well i knew it was cheating in some way shape or form. hacking you say? so how does one hack the game? is my question.

Ugh i need my friend BoZ to get on here and explain.Hes a hacker so...now i must wait....well you.:lol:

it's called the homebrew channel. its basically a hack that allows you to do more with your wii than it was intended. it also allows people to cheat in online games. these people are losers. it happens to me all the time in mario kart as well as medal of honor and call of duty. Im all for homebrew, i just cant stand these guys that cheat like that. I usually just quit the game im playing and find another game.

The only benefit I found is that even when I finish last or close to last, I (and the other non-cheating players) get approximately +100 pts. However, this is not how I want to build up my points/ranking.

This has only happen to me once but I stayed on-line to play a second race to see if this was just a glitch. When it happen in the second race, I figured it was a hack. So during the second race, i tried to hang back and follow behind one of the two racers, that I knew were using the cheats. I did this in hopes to finish second or third after the cheaters. It didn't work as plan, but I noticed all players still got the same approximate points.

Yeah, it's partially Homebrew.

Although, there is an app they use on Homebrew called Gecko OS. It loads cheat codes.

But to new creations came out; first, Riivolution. It's a program that allows you to use cheat codes and load other hacks like custom music hacks and texture hacks (makes the course look different).

Also, there is a thing called Wad Manager that gives you free Wii Channels (ikr?) and one allows you to load MKWii. But, the thing that is different is it's a DVD-R, instead of the original game disc. They download something called an .ISO File that has all of the MKWii data on it. They can edit anyway they want. And they can load cheat codes.

(I am a hacker myself, if you're wondering how I knew all that stuff. :p )

Yeah, it's partially Homebrew.

Although, there is an app they use on Homebrew called Gecko OS. It loads cheat codes.

But to new creations came out; first, Riivolution. It's a program that allows you to use cheat codes and load other hacks like custom music hacks and texture hacks (makes the course look different).

Also, there is a thing called Wad Manager that gives you free Wii Channels (ikr?) and one allows you to load MKWii. But, the thing that is different is it's a DVD-R, instead of the original game disc. They download something called an .ISO File that has all of the MKWii data on it. They can edit anyway they want. And they can load cheat codes.

(I am a hacker myself, if you're wondering how I knew all that stuff. :p )

lol same here :p

Well atleast its takin hackers alot of time to get homebrew on 4.3 so the hackers that did update without knowing Nintendo is gettin their game up are screwed

Well atleast its takin hackers alot of time to get homebrew on 4.3 so the hackers that did update without knowing Nintendo is gettin their game up are screwed

lol dont fall for that we are smarter :p we bypaste there weak game and created a way to hack 4.3 :p

u can just get the homebrew channel by using smash stack, indiana pwns, and twilight hack for wi 4.3 i think its actually easier to get with wii 4.3 im with FTL WAS UP:) but i just got it today so i need apps can someone help me im having trouble getting them

Last edited:

Yeah it's called CHEATING too. I fu!!!!! HATE people who cheat online! For all you people who cheat. F#$% Off! You people sucks so bad that you need to hack and cheat to win, you are nothing but losers. The funny thing is I already beat a cheater. I got to 6,000 points without cheating, you people who cheat sucks and If I was God I would kill you:yesnod: I called Nintendo twice, and they were like deu duh duh, we trying are retarted best deh deh deh!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Yeah it's called CHEATING too. I fu!!!!! HATE people who cheat online! For all you people who cheat. F#$% Off! You people sucks so bad that you need to hack and cheat to win, you are nothing but losers. The funny thing is I already beat a cheater. I got to 6,000 points without cheating, you people who cheat sucks and If I was God I would kill you:yesnod: I called Nintendo twice, and they were like deu duh duh, we trying are retarted best deh deh deh!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

hey i hack to show off some people don't hack to win theres more than winning in hacking u won't understand
P.S. control ur temper dude

hey i hack to show off some people don't hack to win theres more than winning in hacking u won't understand
P.S. control ur temper dude
well I do understand that I payed 50 bucks for the game, and I want everyone to play fair like I do! hacking just sucks the fun out of everyone! It's also illegal! and this is my last post on this website, I'm moving to wiiso.com, if you want to chat with me, join that place, it's more people and better. Nobody chats here anymore. It's a dead forum! Goodbye everyone!

Back