SSBB How many of you like to cheat?

Raiden

Get Your Game On
May 22, 2007
SC
Wii Online Code
2013-9036-3559-8076
Ok since there is just a few weeks lift to go before SSBB comes out, I would like to no if there was a way you could cheat in brawl while online how many of you would cheat and how many of you wouldn't cheat and how many of you would like to play someone who cheats? For myself wouldn't cheat and don't like to.

cheating is just playing a game to full potential

but it also means you usually have no friends

I just feel sorry for people who cheat really

Cheating will most likely be irrelevant as any tournament that matters will not be played online, but in person, as Melee is now. If people want to cheat in online play, go for it. Won't effect the competitive smash scene.

I'm sorry, what would be the point in 'cheating' in Brawl?

In a game with no ranking system whatsoever.

deep.

:wink:

yea, theres absolutely no point of cheating in brawl since theres no ranking system. another positive aspect of having no ranks. you just have to be the biggest b**** ever if you cheat.

^For real. There's really no purpose aside from pissing people off.

Yet another win for Sakurai.

There's no stopping it though.
People on the boards here who cheat will likely be ostracized from the community. And if your facing someone you do not know, well, move on and hope your not too scarred from the experience.

It's hard to imagine cheating in brawl...so pointless.

Hmm, to me Raiden seems like the kind of guy who is phishing for info on cheating just to get ahead when it does come out... Why he would post this before the game is released (and before anyone can crack it) is beyond me.

Plus there is no point as the last 1,2,3-8 posts just stated. XD

If I'm playing someone thats cheating I will quit the match, and since there's no ranking than it won't count as a dropout.

Quote of the day: Never give a cheater the Satisfaction of winning.

i do hope personal records are kept though.

PS i dont cheat and i wont for brawl especially online!!

also, alternate quote of the day: Cheat rhymes with feet and feet smell so if you cheat you smell.

Back