MOHH2 Today

Chin35char

WiiChat Member
Sep 18, 2007
Florida
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
It will be in most Gamestops today because I called mine yesterday they said there allowed to sell it on the 14th. So who else is going to pick this game up? And if someone managed to already get it, how is it?

Ah nice nice

when you get it leave your impressions here!

Does anyone know when it comes out in England?

For a guess it comes out this month *fingers crossed* but does anyone know the specifics.

Called the local GameStop, and they say they are waiting on a UPS shipment today. The local Target says...as usual, they have no clue. If I get confirmation on GameStop later, I'll post again.

i called my local gamestop and they claimed to have it. i am going to go buy it right now so i will post back here if i got it.

I've been having a blast with Super Mario Galaxy, I almost forgot MOHH2 was coming out. Even when they get it right, there's no 3rd party love to go around...

Support our 3rd parties by buying Zack & Wiki and Medal Of Honor: Hereos 2!

I JUST BOUGHT IT FROM BEST BUY! I'm about to go play it, i'll tell you what it is like! So far its awesome!

I just playeed the first level of the game! It is sweet! The controls take some time getting use to. But the customization is awesome!

Back