AAAGGH! You have it! Just sell me it!

radical said:
-Sigh-

I've only stated this in 20 different topics to pretty much the same users. The game will not be released until the 13th. If it's advertised as the 12th, chances are that they made a printing error or the date was pushed back a day.

Note, Internet sites are generally listing the release date as Nov 12. As of today, Nov. 11, 2007 at 11:53AM PST:

Amazon.com lists release date as Nov 12.

Circuitycity.com lists release date as Nov 12.

supermariogalaxy.com lists release date as Nov 12 right on home page.

us.wii.com lists release date as Nov 12.

www.nintendo.com lists release date as Nov 12.

Circuit City is an interesting case. Their web store lists the release date as Nov 12, but their weekly ad for their brick-and-mortar stores say "in stores Tuesday". It could be that the web stores are allowed to ship a day earlier than the retail stores can start selling so that mail-order customers have a chance to receive the game the same day that it comes out in the retail stores.

Anyway, the fact that the Nov 12 date is plastered all over the web including the official Nintendo site would definitely account for the fact that so many people expect to be able to buy it on Monday, but I have to admit I can't find a retail store that says they'll sell it before Tuesday.

Just so everyone knows, I went to my Best Buy near me, and they were selling them today. Just got mine and I'm waiting for friends to come over so we can play.

Back