MOHH2 Today

Kingston said:
I suck at this game but online is delicious!

whoever Smitty3000 is.... You kill me every time I play!!!!!!

I finally got a positive score in a game!

Took me a while to get to positives too. My last game I was actually racking up points like crazy (lots of deaths, but even more kills) until in the last two minutes I just got creamed repeatedly right out of spawn. 42 kills, 1 point :mad2: :lol:

Part of it was bad luck. Part of it was I joined the game right at start, and I was losing steam. The rest was just stupidity.

so I went and picked it up this morning, I traded Paper mario and Mario strikers. beat both....not too fun anymore, so I got the game for like 20 bucks or so.

I think it's fun. the control is just as good as MP3 (good to see FPS is getting better) and it's really fun to play online. The EA nation, no friends code was a big seller for me. If it used the FC system I probably wouldn't have gotten it.

I guess online in general was the selling point for me, to be honest. Online adds so much replay value, if not for it, it would just be another WW2 shooter.

I was actually kicking some ass for my first couple online round. Finished a 1:1 ratio my first 3 games, then i played CTF on Sewers and finish 11-3 18-5 then 9-3 (sniping that last round)

Yes it has it's flaws, but so does EVERY WII GAME OUT SO FAR! We can't be expecting a huge blockbuster of a game that comes from a sub series of a series that a lot of people are already getting sick of, for a system that developers are still having trouble getting the hang of. Simple as that.

tank said:
I think it's fun. the control is just as good as MP3 (good to see FPS is getting better) and it's really fun to play online. The EA nation, no friends code was a big seller for me. If it used the FC system I probably wouldn't have gotten it.

Ditto. Except no probably about it for me.

tank said:
so I went and picked it up this morning, I traded Paper mario and Mario strikers. beat both....not too fun anymore, so I got the game for like 20 bucks or so.

I guess online in general was the selling point for me, to be honest. Online adds so much replay value, if not for it, it would just be another WW2 shooter.

I was actually kicking some ass for my first couple online round. Finished a 1:1 ratio my first 3 games, then i played CTF on Sewers and finish 11-3 18-5 then 9-3 (sniping that last round)

Yes it has it's flaws, but so does EVERY WII GAME OUT SO FAR! We can't be expecting a huge blockbuster of a game that comes from a sub series of a series that a lot of people are already getting sick of, for a system that developers are still having trouble getting the hang of. Simple as that.

better take your mario strikers fc outta your sig. then. lol.

the game is hella tight.
only gay part = arcade mode / minimal online communication.

I usually use the thompson online. I need to remember to mover around more when shooting people, I tend to stand still and they end up getting me to easily.

I got a stupid question, how do you get into a ranked game? Is that the only way that you can get your stats up is on a ranked game? I have played about 45 minutes online, but all my stats are still at zero?

Last edited:
Homer Elmer said:
I usually use the thompson online. I need to remember to mover around more when shooting people, I tend to stand still and they end up getting me to easily.
Thats something you see a lot of console gamers doing when they first experience a true person to person fps game :D

What kind of stats are there in the leaderboards or ranked games? Because Im a bit of a stat-hore in battlefield. Well lets put it this way: I like the fact that there are stats. I dont know them by heart, I just like playing good so it gets recorded.

I use the Thompson and the MP40

I suck really bad at sniping, so I never use that.

Anyone want to play me tonight?!?!?!?!

Ill be in either of these rooms: Wii Hunters, or GFAQ Members

cyberzomby said:
Thats something you see a lot of console gamers doing when they first experience a true person to person fps game :D

What kind of stats are there in the leaderboards or ranked games? Because Im a bit of a stat-hore in battlefield. Well lets put it this way: I like the fact that there are stats. I dont know them by heart, I just like playing good so it gets recorded.

The only stats are kills, deaths, and score (kills minus deaths). Your total kills, deaths, and score are on your profile along with your rank.

Ranked games have some symbol to the left of the game name. I think it's a shield or something.

Anyway, the Port level for TDM is a real saving grace for this game. I may just keep the game now after having played this level. Finally, a level that allows some tactical combat. It's the only level that works well with tons of players; the others are just too small for 32 players (although, the Village is OK). But seriously, the sewer level is just ridiculous with 32 players.

But I'm still really peeved about the random respawn points. There's nothing worse than having a nice camping spot from which to snipe, only to have an enemy respawn right behind you. What was EA thinking!?! MAKE SEPERATE RESPAWN POINTS FOR EACH TEAM (i.e., each team has a base where they respawn, like in CTF mode)!!!

Well theres almost no game out there that does not have some sort of random spawn points in tdm!

Thanks for the info! Looks like fun stats to work hard for :D:D

TitansATB said:
what weapons do you guys use? I use the Thomson and m1 garand

I love the Bar, but I've experimented with the mp-40 (half a clip kill if you hit every shot--course that's tough to do outside of surprising someone around a corner, or running up behind them) and shotgun.

I run out of ammo for Bar a lot, so my second most used weapon is the handgun, which is less than I'd like.

Erm, how do you get online to even show up in the Menus? I cant see it there, and its driving me nuts...

Back