MOHH2 Today

Yes headshot, body shots, and what not are accounted for. I can normally use iron sight aim and kill someone with about 20 rounds shooting low body 15ish shootin high and then maybe five body then a headshot for a full kill. I wish it took less to kill but shooting at heads works alot better.

Good post Wiinter. I haven't played it yet but plan on getting it. However, all I've heard is how much the developers did with this title. We get so much **** shovelled out to the masses of Wii owners by developers like EA that when we get something from a team of developers that took things so seriously and put so much into their product it's just fantastic. Wii owners need to support this and let EA know Team Fusion did things right and they need a bigger budget to make another great Wii game.

yea got mine on the 15th also. First one to get it out of the box at gamestop. No reserve on it either. lol. Now i'm in top 3 at the leaderboards. Beat that

Wii-Fi said:
game looks awesome, but i don't have the money so i'm waiting for christmas. My question is why are review sites waiting so long to review this game? Ign has the only review, that's pathetic.

I think IGN may have had an exclusive. Which means other major sites will obey some sort of delay before posting theirs (because later, they'll want a review from the same company.

IcedEarth81 said:
Wii owners need to support this and let EA know Team Fusion did things right and they need a bigger budget to make another great Wii game.

Spot on. Any game outside the WWII genre would be my preference. Something aggressive Scifi would be nice.

I'm really tough on titles where a team takes lots of resources and craps out something worthless. This one deserves attention from everyone who likes FPS.

Samus101 said:
CUSTOMIZATION, WTH? YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE?!?

I have the smallest possible bounding box (not much bigger than the aiming reticule), and I turn up the horizontal turn speed and aiming sensitivity one notch every time I play. Eventually I'll probably find the right balance and dial it back one level.

I wish you had button remapping too, but I guess they had to save something for the next title.

blankconnection said:
because all you guys are fags...if thats why u want games then buy a 360 u ****ing noobs

shut the hell up dude! you dont make any sense! god forbid someone put out a GOOD online game for wii, and it happens to be a fps.

I dont see why people keep complaining on how many shots it takes to kill other people. Its not like they have to take 1 shot and kill you, they have to unload the same amount of shots on you as you do them. And ive gotten used to it and this game is superb.

I suck at this game but online is delicious!

whoever Smitty3000 is.... You kill me every time I play!!!!!!

I finally got a positive score in a game!

Back