Monster hunter tri

Monster Hunter Tri is a hands-on role-playing game. It has all the variables of a Dragon Quest or Pokémon, but none of the distance. Everything is here and now and in your hands. Stats don't whirr away under the hood. Hits count when they connect. Potions are drunk if you find time to drink them. By all means craft a defensive blade, but the description means nothing if you don't time the block. Think a monster would be safer sans teeth? Better sock him in the jaw, then. This is a manual RPG, freeing actions from a menu selection. What menus there are exist in real-time; monsters pause for no menu.

:yesnod::wiifit::mushroomlife::wiibox: :papermario: :blackwii: :burgerking:yes

ive got all armors and pretty much all weps
hr356 or so online ;D

im a lancer but use a bowgun to "mess" around with

~Currently Playing Monster Hunter G [Wii]~

Heya i have chainmail armor and a hammer yeah...Question: How to get red coral stones? Thanks..:wink:

Last edited:
hunter rank is 17
Name is :doom
recently equipped with full barroth armor and vulcanis great sword

Hello

HR9 Bowgunner here. Looking to meet other people and maybe party with them on MHTri. I also run a forum dedicated only to this game so if interested in joining it, ask or message me. Later folks.

"Stay True, Hunt True, WOLF PACK!!!"

Should I buy this game? Also, pros and cons would be awesome.

Amazing game if youve got the patience for it. It takes strategy and time. Not mindless hacking and slashing. its awesome making weapons and armor from monsters you kill. The cons are that if you dont have a classic controller, youll have to get one for 20 bucks cuz the game is horrible on thw wiimote and nunchuck

Back