Monster hunter tri

is this game even good? i heard its good, and im interested in buying it, but i need someones appinion :)

ever been in a group of useless players? last nite 2 of us tried taking down a rathalos while 2 others just stood around for unearned loot. i taunted em about their teamwork skills and bailed. the good players are hard to match up with randomly...

yes most people like to play rpg games for like they play world of warcraft or runescape. they like to take advantage of people. i dont like playing with people like that it annoys me. ussually i can get in 4 runs of alatreon before they sucky annoying people start joining and using their farcasters in middle of quest, and sitting around waiting up there... its annoying

Hey guys,do u wanna do a quest where we are all gunners???I've never tried it before ever.My HR is 17 so unfortunatly I still gota slay that stupid lagiguras.But thats why I'm waiting for jhen mohran to get that sword and shield.:yesnod::yesnod::yesnod:

aah it doesnt matter,I just want a all gun killing monsters group,There are rarly any gunners around in the game!!!

I gota a good gun but I dont use it much,actually I prefer good sword and shields:biggrin:
or long swords.

Back