Mortal Kombat: Armagedon (2 players won't work?!?)

sharukh

WiiChat Member
Nov 4, 2007
Hey guys,
I just got Mortal Kombat Armagedon for my wii yesterday and i can't figure out how to play with 2 players! with one player it works fine but i can't add another controller. I can't click on the option "versus". I know the other controller works becuase i've played boxing (in wii sports) with 2 players.
Please guys, i've tried everything! if someone can tell me step by step process to add anther controller, i'll really appreciate it.
Thank you!

ps.. and i've tried pressing "+" many times on the controller i wanna add, but no luck...

When you're at the main Wii menu (before starting the game), do you get two hand icons (one for each controller)?

No, but i don't think you're suppose to then. Because with wii sports you add the 2nd controller later (after entering the game). The 2 controllers works perfectly with tennis, boxing etc.. but mortal combat just wont recognize the 2nd controller.
Could there be something wrong with the cd itself? it's brand new though.. just opened it today.
Or do I have to put code somewhere to add 2nd controller.
Please help! thanx!

I don't think so. I have never played the Versus myself - but I've had a GameCube and Wii Remote on at the same time, and it was registering... Strange. Can't help much though - I've never played versus. But I have been able to access it before, if I wanted.

Are we talking classic controllers/game cube controls or Wii remotes? With the Wii Remotes, when you are in the game, are both the controller lights on? Can't even help with the remotes, as I haven't got two wii remotes to try it myself. You could try with two game cube remotes if you have any of them - it is much easier to play with them.

I(V)P said:
try syncing the 2 wiimotes prior to launching the game

Exactly.

And be sure you use the red button method to sync them to your Wii, not just from the controller settings screen, that's just temporary.

Aren't they already in sync if all the other games work? like golf, tennis, boxing and baseball work with both remotes... how do you sync them? i am really new to wii, so very lost...

ps.. what's the "red button" method?

There are two methods to sync a controller to your Wii.

One method is through the controller settings screen when you press the Home button on the remote. This is a temporary sync mainly intended for cases where you take your remote to a friend's house or something like that.

The more "premanent" method is to press the red button behind the SD card door on the Wii and then press the red button in the battery compartment on the remote. The lights will blink for a few seconds and then it should sync the remote to that Wii. You should not have to ever sync it through the controller settings screen after that.

^^^ And I do that with both controllers??
thanks!

sharukh said:
^^^ And I do that with both controllers??
thanks!

Yeah, do that with all your remotes. Although the one that came with your Wii comes already synced like that from the factory, but it won't hurt anything to do it again.

ive had this problem....

when you are at the main menu, press the house botton on the wiimote, and go to the bottom "controller configurarions" then press 1&2 with the 2nd coontroller, and i should turn on

Back