Most Embarrasing Thing in your life!

In middle school everyone was at a pep rally and they said "okay 8th graders can go"....so me and my friend waited to be the last 8th graders out...i started running down the bleachers and missed a step and fell down about 4 rows to the basketball court. If you've never heard 1200 people laughing it's pretty weird knowing they're all laughing at you.

was at a pool party with my friends and i got changed last so everyone was already outside. they closed the glass door because they thought everyone was outside and they wanted to keep the air conditioner on. well, i didnt notice it was closed so i ran towards the doorway and boom!!!! i slammed right into the door nose first and fell backwards. everyone was laughing so badly. i laughed to though but it was still embaresing. that isnt the most embaressing but i cant think of anything else...ill try to remember.

Mine is pretty much the same as surfinrach90's story.

It was my first time drinking (grade 10 or 11) at a highschool party. So I have a mickey (375mL) of Jack Daniels for the party, but since I wanted to show how 'experienced' at drinking I was, I decided to not mix it and just take shots directly from the bottle. It all went down in about 30-45 minutes, and over the next hour or so, it all came back up. But since I was pretty much incapacitated at that point, I couldn't get up off the couch so I just ended up puking all over myself. I do vaguely remember the party hostess shoving a bowl under my face at some point of the evening :lol:

I remember when I was younger I got taken to some kiddies indoor place and I went back to the parents area and I saw a man who I thought was my step-father playing on machine so I just like jumped on him lol.. he turned around and it wasn't my step-father.. so I just sorta, jumped off his back, apologized then ran away lol

my second most emmbarassing thing, was when i went to six flags i REALLY didnt want to go on super man, but my friends forced me to go on it.... all the people on the ride (except 2 people, my friends), were from "JLY Camp For Special Needs")

When we got to the top of the ride, they all started screaming and whining and saying they were sick. me and my friends were mad, becuase they were ruining the ride (no offence against anyone). when we went down the hill and through the ride they all complained and i remember one person saying "my tummy is flying". So when we pull in to get off, we see some REALLY HOT GIRLS, who were kind of acting all flirty towrds my friends (me perticularly). When one of the girls walks towards me This lady Jumps in the way and yells. Camp just like you, has just ridden super man!!!! and talked about how everyone on the ride had a fourm of mental, retardedness...
me and my friends tried to explain but she just kept ignoreing us. She took a picture, and than me and my friends ran off.

we saw the girls later and they were being jerks...They knew that we went retarded and that we got mixed up on the ride. But they kept saying jerky things like "did you get split up from your group, do you need some help?"

it was soooooooooo embarrasing. but me and my friends still think it was hillarious.

plus- No offence to any one with mental retardedness, or some form of something, this is a true story...

MySims said:
my second most emmbarassing thing, was when i went to six flags i REALLY didnt want to go on super man, but my friends forced me to go on it.... all the people on the ride (except 2 people, my friends), were from "JLY Camp For Special Needs")

When we got to the top of the ride, they all started screaming and whining and saying they were sick. me and my friends were mad, becuase they were ruining the ride (no offence against anyone). when we went down the hill and through the ride they all complained and i remember one person saying "my tummy is flying". So when we pull in to get off, we see some REALLY HOT GIRLS, who were kind of acting all flirty towrds my friends (me perticularly). When one of the girls walks towards me This lady Jumps in the way and yells. Camp just like you, has just ridden super man!!!! and talked about how everyone on the ride had a fourm of mental, retardedness...
me and my friends tried to explain but she just kept ignoreing us. She took a picture, and than me and my friends ran off.

we saw the girls later and they were being jerks...They knew that we went retarded and that we got mixed up on the ride. But they kept saying jerky things like "did you get split up from your group, do you need some help?"

it was soooooooooo embarrasing. but me and my friends still think it was hillarious.

plus- No offence to any one with mental retardedness, or some form of something, this is a true story...

I think you should take retard down and replace with disability.

Words like those shouldnt used lightly but I get what you mean:)

zapasant93 said:
haha, i was five and we were in vacation in florida, i was in the pool and i cam out and i couldnt see cause i had clorine on my eyes, and i rammed my face right into some ladies boobs, haha

LOL!!!

Cpt.McCloud said:
I think you should take retard down and replace with disability.

Words like those shouldn't used lightly but I get what you mean:)

for all you know people might take offence to the word disability and prefer retard

my most embarrasing thing is too awkward to explain, however the story about the female bitches remind me of something that happened to me at work yesterday

i had to fill something(noodles) up on the buffet(and we're a really busy restaurant, people=everywhere), so a girl was right infront of the noodles, and i said "excuse me, can i get in their" in my enthusiastic-happy work tone, and she said "you wish"

and all her friends looked at me, and i just smiled.....yeah awkward

mushroomedmario said:
for all you know people might take offence to the word disability and prefer retard

my most embarrasing thing is too awkward to explain, however the story about the female bitches remind me of something that happened to me at work yesterday

i had to fill something(noodles) up on the buffet(and we're a really busy restaurant, people=everywhere), so a girl was right infront of the noodles, and i said "excuse me, can i get in their" in my enthusiastic-happy work tone, and she said "you wish"

and all her friends looked at me, and i just smiled.....yeah awkward

Retard is usual used as an insult, therefore in my opinion people would prefer to be 'Disability'.

Back