Most ignorance spewed in a 9 minute period!

Shiftfallout said:
for gods sake, you guys need to chill lol. ITS A JOKE. Give the guy props for being funny.

sat·ire
–noun
1. the use of irony, sarcasm, ridicule, or the like, in exposing, denouncing, or deriding vice, folly, etc.
2. a literary composition, in verse or prose, in which human folly and vice are held up to scorn, derision, or ridicule.

How can you hate a commedian for doing a parody? Would you hate Dave Chapelle for dressing up like a white nerdy guy? There is no difference.

He obviously made the video to be a joke, and the joke is the people who get all riled up over it. You who hate him for making a joke are pathetic.

Yep.

vagrant said:
Clearly you didn't watch at least 9 minutes of Bush's last state of the union address.

lets try to stay away from politics shall we. I dont care what political association they identify themselves with, advertising it on a video game related forum is lame. *points at your avatar*

Shiftfallout said:
lets try to stay away from politics shall we. I dont care what political association they identify themselves with, advertising it on a video game related forum is lame. *points at your avatar*

I'd change it...but it's been here longer than you have :(

vagrant said:
I'd change it...but it's been here longer than you have :(

and that matters how? what does that have to do with the present? What does matter is how you are acting. Dont bring politics into a game forum, especially here.

Your childish behavior is noted however.

Shiftfallout said:
and that matters how? what does that have to do with the present? What does matter is how you are acting. Dont bring politics into a game forum, especially here.

Your childish behavior is noted however.

Yes...bringing politics to a gaming forum is extremely "childish"...

Seriously say that one out loud.

vagrant said:
Yes...bringing politics to a gaming forum is extremely "childish"...

Seriously say that one out loud.

It is childish because only a child wouldnt think of the outcome.

1. It is a topic that has nothing to do with the subject matter while at the same time will result in something no one will ever agree on.

2. its a touchy subject.

add those together and there is no point in bringing it here, nothing good will ever come from it. Just like they want to keep hate threads out, religion threads out...ect theres just no point when you are on a forum for games.

Even worse when YOU feel the need to advertise it in such. There is a reason why politics, religion, flame threads..ect are not tolorated in most forums. Take the hint, and take it somewhere else if you have a strangly strong desire to show it off.

Shiftfallout said:
It is childish because only a child wouldnt think of the outcome.

1. It is a topic that has nothing to do with the subject matter while at the same time will result in something no one will ever agree on.

2. its a touchy subject.

add those together and there is no point in bringing it here, nothing good will ever come from it. Just like they want to keep hate threads out, religion threads out...ect theres just no point when you are on a forum for games.

Even worse when YOU feel the need to advertise it in such. There is a reason why politics, religion, flame threads..ect are not tolorated in most forums. Take the hint, and take it somewhere else if you have a strangly strong desire to show it off.

I made a joke about a president that 2/3 of the country doesn't like. So welcome to the minority. And get over it. It was just a joke.

And honestly kid, you haven't been here long enough to be telling anyone to leave.

vagrant said:
I made a joke about a president that 2/3 of the country doesn't like. So welcome to the minority. And get over it. It was just a joke.

And honestly kid, you haven't been here long enough to be telling anyone to leave.

I am not telling you to leave, i am saying if you want to talk politics take it somewhere else. Thats the difference, im sorry you cant get that. The last person you should be calling a kid is me.

Lol are you seriously using sign up date as an excuse? what does when one signs up have anything to do with it? Oh i get it, you assume that if someone signs up before another, that some how the first guy is superior to the other. Well geeze, thats some logic you got there..derrrr You also assume I read these forums only when I signed up, and that I must not have been reading them back in 2006, is that it? You really are acting childish.

I just asked you to keep politics out of it. I dont care if you support bush, hate bush, support hitler for all i care. Just dont bring up something that people will never agree on. Its like if you said "9 minutes of ignorance, you oviously didnt hear what the pope said last week". There is no difference in what you said, and that statement. People feel strongly about politics and religion, if this is not a political and religous themed forum, why try and bring it up. You advertise one political party and bash another. Thats enough in itself.

Grow up please.

Shiftfallout said:
I am not telling you to leave, i am saying if you want to talk politics take it somewhere else. Thats the difference, im sorry you cant get that. The last person you should be calling a kid is me.

Lol are you seriously using sign up date as an excuse? what does when one signs up have anything to do with it? Oh i get it, you assume that if someone signs up before another, that some how the first guy is superior to the other. Well geeze, thats some logic you got there..derrrr You also assume I read these forums only when I signed up, and that I must not have been reading them back in 2006, is that it? You really are acting childish.

I just asked you to keep politics out of it. I dont care if you support bush, hate bush, support hitler for all i care. Just dont bring up something that people will never agree on. Its like if you said "9 minutes of ignorance, you oviously didnt hear what the pope said last week". There is no difference in what you said, and that statement. People feel strongly about politics and religion, if this is not a political and religous themed forum, why try and bring it up. You advertise one political party and bash another. Thats enough in itself.

Grow up please.

1) I never bashed any political party. I bashed a person. Saturday Night Live does it every week you might want to write NBC.

2) I base my feeling of me being superior to you on things other than sign up date.

3) Noone was trying to bring up politics. I made a bush joke. As a tax paying citizen of the united states I feel it is my right. I am sorry that you are clearly a republican but deal with it. The comment wasn't in any way directed at you.

4) Going out of your way to complain to someone about a post not directed at you on a video game forum to either feel or look superior, is pretty childish.

vagrant said:
1) I never bashed any political party. I bashed a person. Saturday Night Live does it every week you might want to write NBC.

Its called subject matter, and you are bring politics into a gaming forum. You cant argue that.

2) I base my feeling of me being superior to you on things other than sign up date.
Yet you fail to explain what it is. No, you call me a kid and use your sign up date as if its some sort of badge. Feel free to argue this all you want, but it will not change what you have already done.

3) Noone was trying to bring up politics. I made a bush joke. As a tax paying citizen of the united states I feel it is my right. I am sorry that you are clearly a republican but deal with it. The comment wasn't in any way directed at you.

Again you are bringing in politics and now you try to define me with a political party. You really do fail at this dont you. What part of "I dont care which side it is" dont you understand. If it involves politics or religion its just one of those things you leave alone. I am not saying your comments were directed at me personally either, however the only thing I am addressing is the subject matter. I consider myself a forum ventran in a sense, I have been on a lot of forums and if they are not politicaly themed, religion and politics are asked to be avoided. It just has nothing to do with gaming and its something that no one will ever agree on.

4) Going out of your way to complain to someone about a post not directed at you on a video game forum to either feel or look superior, is pretty childish.

Nothing childish about it, you are however on a video game forum advertising politics and waving your sign up date around like a police badge. I would say thats perfectly logical.. ok not really. Its childish.

Im done with this though, unlike you I would like for this thread to get back ON TOPIC.

Shiftfallout said:
Its called subject matter, and you are bring politics into a gaming forum. You cant argue that.

Yet you fail to explain what it is. No, you call me a kid and use your sign up date as if its some sort of badge. Feel free to argue this all you want, but it will not change what you have already done.

Again you are bringing in politics and now you try to define me with a political party. You really do fail at this dont you. What part of "I dont care which side it is" dont you understand. If it involves politics or religion its just one of those things you leave alone. I am not saying your comments were directed at me personally either, however the only thing I am addressing is the subject matter. I consider myself a forum ventran in a sense, I have been on a lot of forums and if they are not politicaly themed, religion and politics are asked to be avoided. It just has nothing to do with gaming and its something that no one will ever agree on.

Nothing childish about it, you are however on a video game forum advertising politics and waving your sign up date around like a police badge. I would say thats perfectly logical.. ok not really. Its childish.

Im done with this though, unlike you I would like for this thread to get back ON TOPIC.

I don't feel like reading a novel so I'll assume everything you said is just recycled from your previous posts.

Noone was talking politics before or after I made a bush joke. Well other than you that is. Noone seemed to get offended. Well other than you that is.

Back