mother ******

aww im so sorry.. at least you're alright.

and im glad that it isn't a huge accident.

edit again: you know what i also noticed??

your from Florida too.. FL has so many accidents. i mean.. people gotta
be becareful around this state. some cars are SOO slow at driving. and some
are speeding and should get caught for it. but they dont.. well.. up in
Clearwater they dont.. that's the only reason why i don't like it down here..
the lanes are HUGE but people get accidents by it. up in North [MA, which
was were I was born] the lanes are so squished.. but there wasnt many
accidents. pretty weird. but yeahh. im glad your safe and that you didnt
get hurt..

Last edited:
Me recuerda los trancones de por aqui, espero que te acuerdes como son los buses por aca, que pasa eso todo el tiempo

Arcadium said:
Me recuerda los trancones de por aqui, espero que te acuerdes como son los buses por aca, que pasa eso todo el tiempo

yo se... jaja

spicka said:
dude that sucks, my sister has been driving for 2 years and she has been in 13 wrecks, but only 2 where her fault, she has REALLY BAD LUCK!
are you sure? 13 wrecks in 2 years, thats hell of alot. she must be a bad driver :p

That sucks man...what kinda car you got, it looks really good, stylish.

FR. said:
It's a Mitsubishi Eclipse.

or, it was a mitsubishi eclipse.....

man, I've been searching, and what I thought of the rear axle to be bent, it could be a total loss..... if the axle is bent and not only the suspention and bolts holding the tire, the frame could be bent... so it could be totalized.... :cryin:

Mau i feel for you. I think i would run on top of cars to get to him. That big sissy ran ay. Good thing you are safe though..... I remember when i was in an accident. the dude ran the stop light and hit the gas tank area of the car. Mannnnnn my friend and i was going to beat his a$$ because the dude had the nerve to start cursing at my mommy, saying she run the light and his light was on caution. I had some coconuts in the car, and mannn i was going to bust this dude. Nice car for real though

That blows dude.
I'd be pissed to if that happened to me.
At least you got the plate number.

Guess What?

Last Year, My Mom Was About To Go Off a Bridge... OFF A Bridge(Over Land, Thank God...) And She Overcorrected And The Jeep(Yes, Jeep) Hit The Rails Of The Bridge, Fliping The Jeep, And STRAIGHT Into A Telephone Pole... She Woke Up With The Windshield On Her Hands... Two Men Wen Over To The Jeep And Lifted Up The Windshield... Good Souls... It Freaking Sucked That My Uncle And Cousin, (Whom I Was With) NEVER Freaking Told Me ABout It Till About 2 Hours Later When We Were Going To The Hospital... My Mom's STILL Picking Glass Out Of Her Hands...
It Was In October-September Last Year...

Oh this recently happened to my dads Nissan Z it overheated so he left it parked sumwere idk i never asked him and a car totaled the back wheel rendering the car useless so he sold it to a junkyard...

Shadowpunk said:
Oh this recently happened to my dads Nissan Z it overheated so he left it parked sumwere idk i never asked him and a car totaled the back wheel rendering the car useless so he sold it to a junkyard...

a z.. that must of hurt...

oh well, I just went to therapy today, my back still hurts and my neck... the insurance didn't picked up the car so nothing on the repair yet...

oh sh*t! thank god you werent badly hurt however, after all car accidents, its customary to go to the hospital. you may not feel it now but tomorrow youll feel worse (i had a t-bone accident at an intersection and some woman crashed into the passenger side door of my jeep at aprox 60MPH, my knee was BADLY banged up althought i have no recollection of ever hitting it at all)

anyways, in NY thats jail time for fleeing the scene of an accident (or a hit and run). youre lucky that someone infront got the licence plate of the honda that hit you (even luckier it was a sherriff who is a whitness and will testify if you sue this SOB in court which i hope you do). youre also lucky that you are not at fault so your insurance will cover this.

in any event, hopefully they do catch this guy and we'll see from there what his history is. he might of been intoxicated for all you know.

get back to me on the details and ill try to help you out as best as possible

again i am sorry for your accident :(

well, they cought the guy 3 hours after the accident... and I just got the report from the florida highway patrol, and he does not have insurance, but the owner of the car does... the sheriff that took the license plate is not a witness since he just saw me running and because of it he look at the license plate, he did not see the accident. and down here it is jail time, but apperantly, since he has 18 years the cop didn't take him to jail.

Back