mother ******

Mau said:
well, they cought the guy 3 hours after the accident... and I just got the report from the florida highway patrol, and he does not have insurance, but the owner of the car does... the sheriff that took the license plate is not a witness since he just saw me running and because of it he look at the license plate, he did not see the accident. and down here it is jail time, but apperantly, since he has 18 years the cop didn't take him to jail.

whoah i must be missing something here, did he steal the car or something? he doesnt have insurance himself?! this guy is an absolute train wreak and the cop doesnt lock him up?!?!?

WTF KIND OF A JUSTICE SYSTEM DO YOU HAVE DOWN IN FL?!?!?! my god!

and the reason why your whitness is bailing is because hes a moron and doesnt want to get involved, thats why hes saying he didnt "see anything" when he was clearly there when it all happend

what f*cking morons i hate people

mau i hope you sue till your hearts content becuase this is pure bull sh*t

cause my back and neck were hurting like if someone would beat the **** out of me with a bat.

yeh right :hand:

sounds like someone fixing to lay down a lawsuit :cornut:

each to their own, having been in a real accident, with real injuries, im a little doubtful of your sore neck :p

not to worry, glad you caught the guy and good luck with the lawsuit :cornut:

AussieWii said:
yeh right :hand:

sounds like someone fixing to lay down a lawsuit :cornut:

each to their own, having been in a real accident, with real injuries, im a little doubtful of your sore neck :p

not to worry, glad you caught the guy and good luck with the lawsuit :cornut:

ok, so I am saying lies on wiichat because I am suing the guy.... :eek:ut:

have you ever been in a accident?

Last edited:
The_Loose_Cannon said:
whoah i must be missing something here, did he steal the car or something? he doesnt have insurance himself?! this guy is an absolute train wreak and the cop doesnt lock him up?!?!?

WTF KIND OF A JUSTICE SYSTEM DO YOU HAVE DOWN IN FL?!?!?! my god!

and the reason why your whitness is bailing is because hes a moron and doesnt want to get involved, thats why hes saying he didnt "see anything" when he was clearly there when it all happend

what f*cking morons i hate people

mau i hope you sue till your hearts content becuase this is pure bull sh*t

well, he is 18 with no insurance.. he tried to run off, I got a pic of him and his car, I'll post them up later... and since he ran off I called a lawyer to sue, so that is no question, about the sheriff, he was on front of the traffic, he saw me running from the rear view mirror, thats what he said, and if he saw the accident and said he didn't see, he is a ****ing ass..... but oh well, but to resume, I am suing the guy and lets see what happens

Mau said:
ok, so I am saying lies on wiichat because I am suing the guy.... :eek:ut:

wth? youre not lying mau

like i wrote above, with all car accidents in the state of NY you are required to go to the hospital for a vital check up. you may not feel it at that moment any pain but the next day or a few moments from then you can be seriouslly hurt and not even know it!

again, like i wrote above, when i got into my tbone accident, my knee was all messed up and whats worse is that i dont even remember hitting it. i was "ok" when i was in the car and thankfully an NYPD paramedic was right behind me and helped talk to me and hold my hand ( i was 17 when this happend) he was so sweet (and cute but i wasnt really focusing on that lol)

anyways, fire departments ambulance came and put me on a back brace to make sure i wasnt hurt but when he cut open my jeans (i remember saying outloud "thank god i shaved today" and started to laugh lol!) and he bent my knee i then started to cry.

the next day i had xrays and they found "a light spot" which ended up being air in the joints but even so i had a very badly swollen knee and i was given some vykaden

so just because you dont feel it at the accident, doesnt mean you arent hurt

12 months in a wheelchair, right tib and fib broken 10 places, 5 reconstructive surgeries, fractured scapula, plus spinal injuries, plus a bunch of cuts, bruises and abrasions

but thats just 1 of my accidents :mad2:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
wth? youre not lying mau

like i wrote above, with all car accidents in the state of NY you are required to go to the hospital for a vital check up. you may not feel it at that moment any pain but the next day or a few moments from then you can be seriouslly hurt and not even know it!

again, like i wrote above, when i got into my tbone accident, my knee was all messed up and whats worse is that i dont even remember hitting it. i was "ok" when i was in the car and thankfully an NYPD paramedic was right behind me and helped talk to me and hold my hand ( i was 17 when this happend) he was so sweet (and cute but i wasnt really focusing on that lol)

anyways, fire departments ambulance came and put me on a back brace to make sure i wasnt hurt but when he cut open my jeans (i remember saying outloud "thank god i shaved today" and started to laugh lol!) and he bent my knee i then started to cry.

the next day i had xrays and they found "a light spot" which ended up being air in the joints but even so i had a very badly swollen knee and i was given some vykaden

so just because you dont feel it at the accident, doesnt mean you arent hurt

no, I am not lying, my back still hurts after 5 days, I just said it that way because the guy was basically telling me that I am lying because I am suing the guy... the moment of the accident I didn't feel anything, but off course 3 days later I couldn't even get up for 5 minutes because it hurted so badly that I have to lay down again... basically I just went to the bathroom 2 times in the whole day, it was terrible.... also, my girl told me to go to a chiropractic so I went this morning and the doctor told me I needed some therapy...
nonono2%5B1%5D.gif

just so more time wasted...

AussieWii said:
12 months in a wheelchair, right tib and fib broken 10 places, 5 reconstructive surgeries, fractured scapula, plus spinal injuries, plus a bunch of cuts, bruises and abrasions

so if you had an accident so severe, little ones doesn't count?? I am sorry for what happen to you, but I got lucky with a sour back and neck. and a headache every morning. I thank God nothing else is wrong with me, I am thankful I have only that, and not any broken bones.

AussieWii said:

how bad was the impact?

when i got into mine it was at about 60MPH and she hit the passanger front door in my jeep cherokee sport. she was in some sort of saturn.

there was glass at my feet but i had no cuts, my dad and his gf took the train from NYC to the emergency room and saw the woman who hit me (she had cuts on her face apparently and some bruises)

all i had was my knee so thats why i get big trucks to drive. i feel unsafe so low to the ground sometimes. my jeep saved my life- if i had a little car the accident would of been worse.

yea you are lucky it could have been worse because that is one nice car ,sucks you can't drive it now

mate im just saying its a well known fact that America is the lawsuit capital of the world :)

I just find it hard to believe that such a small fender bender could cause such a violent reaction, but thats JUST MY OPINION, i could be wrong

America and all its lawsuits are the reason why my electric back massager says on the box not to be used internally :D

mate sue away, thats fine, i was just having an opinion

Well, If EVERYONE in america suddenly went to smaller cars, there would be nothing to worry about. lol

BTW: what's your usertitle supposed to mean?

whoops, meant to be aimed at TLC

The_Loose_Cannon said:
how bad was the impact?

when i got into mine it was at about 60MPH and she hit the passanger front door in my jeep cherokee sport. she was in some sort of saturn.

there was glass at my feet but i had no cuts, my dad and his gf took the train from NYC to the emergency room and saw the woman who hit me (she had cuts on her face apparently and some bruises)

all i had was my knee so thats why i get big trucks to drive. i feel unsafe so low to the ground sometimes. my jeep saved my life- if i had a little car the accident would of been worse.

well i was on a motorbike and he was 90 and driving a car

he drove straight into me, there was nothing i could do

need i say more LOL

Back