mother ******

AussieWii said:
well i was on a motorbike and he was 90 and driving a car

he drove straight into me, there was nothing i could do

need i say more LOL

yeah thatll do it :(

sorry about your accident

also i was watching some thing on australia and you guys just dont sue. everything is done in such a neat and organized way it completely amazes me. i think i heard that on some talk show when that guy from nip tuck (julian mchann whos dad used to be the prime minister) was on... hmmm

AussieWii said:
mate im just saying its a well known fact that America is the lawsuit capital of the world :)

I just find it hard to believe that such a small fender bender could cause such a violent reaction, but thats JUST MY OPINION, i could be wrong

America and all its lawsuits are the reason why my electric back massager says on the box not to be used internally :D

mate sue away, thats fine, i was just having an opinion

man.... I wish it was a fender bender.... if you look closely the tired got the whole impact, so its bended towards the front... (if you know about cars) it bended the cross member for sure, all the suspention and bolts and pieces holding the tire have to be replace... and if, I am lucky, he didn't bent the frame of the car... cause if he did, they might total the car...

I am going to post the pic from his car that the cop sent me.... it also looks bad for his tire...

Brawny said:
BTW: what's your usertitle supposed to mean?

whoops, meant to be aimed at TLC

wikipedia is your friend :)

it means im a renegade cop pretty much, dont play by the rules- a loner, a rebel (dirty harry type of person) :)

ok... this is the pic of the guys car, or mom's

244816164.jpg

with this image I can see his whole axle is bent, and suspension is broken, the car barely moves, and if I have to guess his damage is about 3500 dollars

The_Loose_Cannon said:
wikipedia is your friend :)

it means im a renegade cop pretty much, dont play by the rules- a loner, a rebel (dirty harry type of person) :)

I'm usually one for the wikipedia..... I'm just off today I guess...

Back