Multiplayer FPS

Red Steel is not underated. It sucks because the controls are so janky. It will take someone who hasn't played it too long to get used to it so it's impossible to play with new people. Which sadly is the majorityof my friends.

D1nner said:
^he never said it was the best lol

o_O which fps game?

Can only think of Batallion Wars 2 but thats more strategy oriented..
BW2 has Wifi, but no offline multiplayer.

S.C.A.R. said:
Red Steel is not underated. It sucks because the controls are so janky. It will take someone who hasn't played it too long to get used to it so it's impossible to play with new people. Which sadly is the majorityof my friends.
no, it sucks cuz it was rushed. also, for the guy who said that the xbox's specialty is fps and rpgs, youre dumb. cuz, the xbox is really more just a fps machine. Playstation is usually the rpg console. look at the ps2 with its final fantasy and awesome kingdom hearts games. the ps3 will be the same.

This is getting totally out of hand. First of all, we have to stick to the topic on hand! Second of all, PS the rpg machine?!!? comman! XBox has always had the rpg games. As for wii, it is the FPS dream machine. You aim at the screen instead of a freakin' annoying joystick. But please people, stick to the topic on hand!

XBox has always had the rpg games. As for wii, it is the FPS dream machine

Xbox has always been the FPS console. I mean just take a look at all the games they have for 360. Most of their signature titles are FPS. Yes Wii is the FPS dream machine but I doubt itll have any FPS titles that match the quality of the 360s..

And theres nothing to stick to the topic =X The Wii for the most part has no offline multiplayer FPSs/TPSs. Sorry dude

I know... And it is really sad! That could be a main attraction for many players. When they make a really good fps split screen multiplayer game. It's going to kick ass!

none of the consoles have a lot of split-screen fps games. even the 360. it's sadly becoming a thing of the past. developers are dropping this feature in favor of online multiplayer.

now before someone goes and lists all the split-screen fps for the 360, just know that there was a time when all console shooters came with the option to play splitscreen, and now there are a significant amount that don't.

I am expecting Perfect Dark to come out on the wii with a split screen feature! If not... I will find my N64 and never put it away again!

I feel it sad that there are so little online fps for the wii it's stupid to. the 1 who makes a proper fps would be so rich!

sorry for being off topic but the anwser to your question is that there is not this :worship:GAME actually available srry!:mad2:

LiquidD said:
no, it sucks cuz it was rushed. also, for the guy who said that the xbox's specialty is fps and rpgs, youre dumb. cuz, the xbox is really more just a fps machine. Playstation is usually the rpg console. look at the ps2 with its final fantasy and awesome kingdom hearts games. the ps3 will be the same.

I meant American RPG's. I dont like Japanese RPG games, they are boring to me.

And sorry jimbo, never was trying to talk down Wii. Wii really is a great console for FPS, when I got Wii I was expecting alot of cool FPS games on Wii but the sad truth is its one of the least types of games Wii has :/ While Xbox has alot.

IMO Xbox should focus a little more on RPG seeing as they have that hard drive and faster hardware. While Wii should focus more on cool shooters. Not just random shooters that are mediocre, but GOOD shooters. I wish RE5 was gonna be on Wii also :/ Especially seeing how well RE4 did on Wii.

My comments on what the different machines are "maid" for are based on what type of game is most fun on the different consoles. Most types of games are fun on the we because, let's face it, the wii is awesome! But the PS3 for example is great for driving games because of incredible graphics and motion on the controller as well as analogue stick if thats your choice. The 360 is a single player machine. Without a doubt the best games on it right now for single player. The wii is best on multiplayer just because it brings so much life to gaming. As well as the fact that you can aim at the screen which makes it an insanely cool FPS console.

Back