Mushroom Kingdom Hearts (3) CONFIRMED!

Hahhaha. As much as this is 90% just an april fools joke, I think it would be a wicked idea if Mario was in it. It would definitely be a big hit if it were true.

sadly my scanner isnt working. but i can take a cell phone pic or camera pic and upload if that would make u feel better? it is however the same as the posted pic above.

:sad: but you guys have trashed my high spirits for the game...i know see that the logo is the same from 2, the outfit on mario dosent look right and sora and mickey are replica pics from 2.....

EGM's April fools jokes come out in their April issue (this one!). Yes it's still March, but magazines are shipped out during the month before what it's labelled as. So yes... this is the April issue of EGM, and you can believe it's fake.

man......if the wii would land kingdom hearts 3,.....it'd put nintendo on top for sure! an exclusive like this, following smash bros brawl is EXACTLY what nintendo needs, to shut sony and microsoft fanboys up. not that i have beef with any of you who are

Lmao....
I would have liked it. I don't like Magazines with April fools stuff. To me thats stupid
Official Nintendo Magazine rocks!. Although there could still be april fools in the new mag [March 16th Release]

though ONM is more Professional and Official. I get it because I can trust it. If nothing comes up on Kingdom hearts then Poopy

I bet the idea of Mushroom Hearts can be considered but if you scratch the appearance of all Disney characters; only Final Fnatasy and nINTENDO WORLDS then that would be awesome and more believable

wats wrong with nintendo, ff and disney? heck ff and disney worked, why not all three? but it think it would work best with just nintendo alone, seeing as they would hafta mix disney charchters. or maybe not, perhaps just mickey and sora could journey with you, and the disney charchters just make apperances, kinda like how they do ff, since there arent any REAL ff worlds in either of em. man the game would be awesome, and be a blockbuster milestone for nintendo. last time nintendo and square teamed up i believe was on mario rpg: seven stars. great game, they need to team up again.

All three together sounds a bit strange. I suppose it would work though, and I love kingdom hearts. So I'm going to get it no matter what. :p

I think it would be a bit better if they didn't use BOTH disney and nintendo characters, but whatever.

This seems like a joke, but i wouldn't really like for Kingdom Hearts to mix in with Mario and Co. because in a sense this is totally a playstation game! would ruin the whole thing it has with playstation!

Yeah I just saw this in my EGM, damn you guys for getting this early!

Any way it's very obvious it's fake. If the boxart was truelly by the SE team Mario would not look that stupid and they wouldn't ammaturely reuse pictures of Sora and Mickey.

This is probably an Aprils Fools Joke and they'll tell all of you that the next issue which is in APRIL! The name and boxart are just way too un-SE and ammature like. BTW no other legit sits has these details such as Gamespot and IGN.

IT'S FAKE, NOOBS!

Last edited:
En4Neo said:
Yeah I just saw this in my EGM, damn you guys for getting this early!

Any way it's very obvious it's fake. If the boxart was truelly by the SE team Mario would not look that stupid and they wouldn't ammaturely reuse pictures of Sora and Mickey.

This is probably an Aprils Fools Joke and they'll tell all of you that the next issue which is in APRIL! The name and boxart are just way too un-SE and ammature like. BTW no other legit sits has these details such as Gamespot and IGN.

IT'S FAKE, NOOBS!

-BTW you forgot nintendo.com lol

no mario, but a kingdom hearts for the wii, and PS3 is up and about, but still not ANNOUNCED.

Last edited:
Wiitendo said:
-BTW you forgot nintendo.com lol

no mario, but a kingdom hearts for the wii, and PS3 is up and about, but still not ANNOUNCED.

There's definatley a possibility it could be true because it makes sense, but you shouldn't be believing it based on what EGM has provided.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ yea you're right. plus the GDC was just held, surely some kinda news would been presented then about a "Mushroom Kingdom Hearts". since it wasnt.....lets just forget about it. i feel dumb fa posting this thread haha, got my own hopes up....

Back