Music

And i Like SOB son's of buchers. got some of thers sone on my mp3 player. And they are a band and they have a tv show i look it up

I like posting threads in the right section:)

The Hives (Amazing Band!)/Likin Park/Sum 41/Blink 182/Rise Against/Muse/Kansas

Currently Loving:

Carry on wayward son - Kansas

Get Back - Sum 41/Ludacris *Explicit Lyrics*

Hate to say I told you so - The Hives

Marioman said:
If Sam's Town is their second album the I'll have to dissagree...I like the album alot better...at first though I didn't like it...just listen through it once
yeah i was talking about Sam's Town. There's too much guitar, it sounds too generic for me, I love when you were young and Read my Mind isn't bad, but they need more Synthasizer (spelled wrong) and it needs to be more upbeat.
I HATE System of a Down SO much, they have the least original rythems in thier songs it's for little kids.

You must get this song. Its called "Crazy game of Poker" by OAR (Of a Revolution). Maybe try the original versions. (there are many versions, all great)

Hmmm, trying to think of something you probably haven't heard before...

Arctic Monkeys - I'm sure some of the UK members on the board have heard of them. (A view from the afternoon)
Clutch - I'd suggest listening to samples from their different albums, as some are more on the blues side, while other are hard-rock-metalish. (The mob goes wild)

Budo said:
Hmmm, trying to think of something you probably haven't heard before...

Arctic Monkeys - I'm sure some of the UK members on the board have heard of them. (A view from the afternoon)
Clutch - I'd suggest listening to samples from their different albums, as some are more on the blues side, while other are hard-rock-metalish. (The mob goes wild)

Some. Just some for the band that can outsell the Beatles?

Back