My dusty corner...

Well SMG, MP3 and SSBB are all coming out this year I hope those get you playing your Wii again :) . As for me I still really enjoy playing my Wii, my friend has a 360 but appart from the graphics I'd still pick the Wii for all other categories, just my opinion though. It would be nice to have both I guess.....

I dunno I use it from time to time but upcoming exams prevent me from really doing much gaming at the moment. But after the exams I'll have MSC so I guess I'll be using my wii then for a while once I get that.

Nights is the only wii game im lookin forward to (brawl is a hmmmm)
360 ; Resi 5, assassins cread, Tenchu z, beein able to get it online theres probably more

Me is thinkin the wiis losin out

...and i'm starting to agree with you prinny.

resi 5, assassins creed, dead rising, halo 3, gta 4, call of duty 4, army of 2 and much much more!

WII60 said:
...and i'm starting to agree with you prinny.

resi 5, assassins creed, dead rising, halo 3, gta 4, call of duty 4, army of 2 and much much more!

Over rated or will be are in red
Forgot dead rising 2

well i have a wii and ps2, and i haven't played my ps2 since i got my wii(november 19th) but i am currently not playing my wii, and it is in my wiibag. Come friday though i am buying mario party 8, excite truck and a new wiimote...and i have considered hooking it up to my tv again but i look at my games and thend ecide not to.

mushroomedmario said:
well i have a wii and ps2, and i haven't played my ps2 since i got my wii(november 19th) but i am currently not playing my wii, and it is in my wiibag. Come friday though i am buying mario party 8, excite truck and a new wiimote...and i have considered hooking it up to my tv again but i look at my games and thend ecide not to.

Wait you pack yours up ?

Its just been confirmed
No pics or other news on it

Been tryin to take it back
Its dull
it trys to be a fps and fails because of the view
the way you shoot is annoyin (hold down a button)
standin still to shoot
its just grapics over game play

hmmm, my wii is in a dusty corner as well... not because I want to... but because I rarely have a chance to use the tv... if I could use it all the time I would play it more... and as for other consoles... if I had a 360 I would probobly play it more than my wii cause I'm just waiting for mp8 and SSB. and if I had a ps3, well it would probobly be more dusty than my wii cause it's current game condition is no better than the wii

sounds like a lot of people are getting bored of the games until mp3 or ssb come out..

Back