My friends are idiots.

bubba-ga-nush

Im on more than you think
Oct 22, 2006
Coolsville with scooby-doo
Wii Online Code
3369-4758-4482-0967
My friends are anti-wii. Whenever i tell them i'm gonna get a Wii they say retarded reasons why the THINK it sucks. One of my friends hate it because they say you have to play as kids on a hockey game. He's probably talking about mii's. I'm not even sure if there is a game like that. But i'm sure that NHL would use the hockey players. And one say a clip of a person playing a wario ware minigame of running on spot and they think they have a whole game surrounding this. Like i said My friends are idiots. But i'm still gonna get my Wii.

Nice! yes get it, get the Wii don't let your friends influence you in a bad way..and you shouldn't hang out with those friends anymore, you need to find friends who like the WIIII!!!

Yeah, the Wii is awesome with the motion control! Plus, a lot of third parties are going to start developing more games for it because it has been pretty successful so far. I think guitar hero and the people who made GTA are going to make a game for it.

My friends use to be like that...but after they played it they liked it...and they admited they were wrong....AND OH that felt so GOOD!
But if your friends are asses to you and tell you false things about stuff your interested in...just dont hang out with them...but your choice...it really depends

My 2 friends did the same exact thing! It was so annoying.
Glad I got it thought :)

Stick with it, get your Wii. In my area, only about two people thought about getting a Wii. (this was before the release) I was the only one that openly said that i was going to get a Wii (And also wore a big bright red Nintendo Sweatshirt). Everyone was saying, oh it's going to be stupid, that they don't want to move around because they want to relax when playing a game, that it might be fun for a few minutes, that it was only for kids, etc. etc. the list goes on. Come 11.19, people who came over and tried my Wii became believers and they thought it was wicked awesome. And then the word spread, Wii was hot. Wii was crazy amazing. So now, all my friends are trying to get their hands on one but guess what? You can't find one. When they heard how great it was or nice it was, they thought, "easy as pie to get one of these". but nooooo.

My friends are idiots too, they limit themselves to Naruto when they could be playing Soul Calibur and play games like Metroid Prime Hunters when they could be playing something more satisfying like Hotel Dusk.

What am I saying, people have tastes, leave them alone unless they obviously don't know what they're missing!

Ha, almost all of the people camping out were people from my school. I am in the collection of "geeks" though. The jocks all laughed at me and went and bought ps3's with all of their parent's money.

"My friends are idiots."

As Are Mine... As Are Mine...

They Thiunk The Same Thing... But I Talked One Of Tem To Get One... And He DID!

After my friends saying I shouldn't be getting the Wii, it's a waste of money, I got it anyway, and now 4 of them have bought one as a result of playing mine!!!:D

Back