Turn my friend into Wii lovers

bubba-ga-nush

Im on more than you think
Oct 22, 2006
Coolsville with scooby-doo
Wii Online Code
3369-4758-4482-0967
Ok. I am aware there is a lot of threads on what games a person should get but I couldnt find the specific one i wanted so. What game should i get with my wii that would turn my friends from saying the Wii is kiddy and its gay, stupid and it sucks to friends saying the Wii is awesome. There really only interested in games rated T-M.

i agree with paint who cares its not like there helping themselves by paying more for ps3 or xbox 360 (or whatever freaky things they may do)

you are a joke. why dont you impress your friends but jumping off a desert bridge cos yourr so punx rox you dont give a ****. if you want to impress someone get a tux and a hair cut, or ..just dont be a faggot.

Go online and show them Manhunt 2, Sadness, Project HAMMER, etc.

Or just tell them to shut the **** up, the Wii is not kiddy, and punch them in the gut. :/

Lobstermobster said:
you are a joke. why dont you impress your friends but jumping off a desert bridge cos yourr so punx rox you dont give a ****. if you want to impress someone get a tux and a hair cut, or ..just dont be a faggot.
That was really mature and well written. [/sarcasm]

But just play some Wii sports. Also, Red Steel really impressed my friend who is in love with ps3.

But just say their idiots if they call the Wii kiddy. Yeah, some games have a kiddy look, but usually they're really fun anyways. Examples being Pikmin and Elebits. Even Kingdom Hearts which is for ps2 has DISNEY CHARACTERS and it has a HUGE fanbase of people of all ages.

Lobstermobster said:

WHOA WTF. Arent you just all that. But anyways i'm not trying to impress them. Not once did i say i was. I just want to show them that the wii doesn't suck. geez

If they're interested in good mature T-M games tell them to get a 360, lol. The Wii doesn't have any good ones yet.

I doubt they'd want to play a T game like LoZ.

Yeah you're right about Kingdom Hearts. But just wait when they start making games like Fight Night and more shooting games they'll be running to your house to play your Wii because they spent all their money on the 360 or Playstation 3. Then you can laugh in their face and tell them they can't play until they swear their loyalty to you and the Wii. Muahahahaha

P.S. You can just scratch that last part if you want.

Back