my opinion of the PS3

Justinyoung

WiiChat Member
Dec 6, 2006
don't get all flamed up about this and all, but in my personal opinion, I think that the PS3 is just a Blu-ray player that has gaming capablilities and a cell. Thats all i think it is? anybody agree with me on this?

and a rip off crap controller that was almost a bannana. btw people are going to argue this like its going out of style.

eh.
i don't know.
it's just not appealing to me.

PS:
2eujx9c.jpg

secondly, i think the playstation is very boring. Theres some good games, but basicly they are for the "gangsters" and such new hip people who play "cool" games. I find those types of games rather repetitive and boring with a simple objective: to wow the gamer with astounding graphics, with little gameplay.

My friends at school still take the PS3 over the Wii. Cause they still think the wii is "kiddy", i just laugh and point at them..but anyways yeah the PS3 isn't all that great right now, but like many of us we'll have to buy it eventually. But then again many game makers may change their mind and put there games on the wii...who knows, we'll just have to wait and see.

ganton, this is off-topic, but do you still have a gamecube? when you already have a wii? (says in your sig). im just curious :)

RivalDestiny said:
My friends at school still take the PS3 over the Wii. Cause they still think the wii is "kiddy", i just laugh and point at them..but anyways yeah the PS3 isn't all that great right now, but like many of us we'll have to buy it eventually. But then again many game makers may change their mind and put there games on the wii...who knows, we'll just have to wait and see.

Your friends are smart. The wii is directed at kids. Just look at the games. If you can comprehend that, then you have some problems.

Wii&Ps3 said:
Your friends are smart. The wii is directed at kids. Just look at the games. If you can comprehend that, then you have some problems.
um ok. the wii is directed at everyone. Thats funny. Why do the charts show that the wii is mainly in the 16-25 age group.

asdfnick said:
um ok. the wii is directed at everyone. Thats funny. Why do the charts show that the wii is mainly in the 16-25 age group.
what charts? and if it is actually like that then its mainly because of zelda, which is rated Teen, which isnt bought intially because its a godo game, but because its zelda

p.s. this thread is basically a thread to get people mad, maybe ill go make something like tihs in the Wii section? then we'll see what happens

re

asdfnick said:

im under 25 and 99% of the games do not appeal to me. They appeal to kids. Go to blockbuster and see for yourself. Btw the charts you made in your bedroom dont count.

Wii&Ps3 said:
im under 25 and 99% of the games do not appeal to me. They appeal to kids. Go to blockbuster and see for yourself. Btw the charts you made in your bedroom dont count.
omfg i was drinking kool aid and almost spurted it out when i read that last bit :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :sick:

Sovieto said:
what charts? and if it is actually like that then its mainly because of zelda, which is rated Teen, which isnt bought intially because its a godo game, but because its zelda

p.s. this thread is basically a thread to get people mad, maybe ill go make something like tihs in the Wii section? then we'll see what happens
like stated in my second post, i said that you guys would argue that the ps3 doesnt suck like there is no tomorrow.
Wii&Ps3 said:
ive seen charts on this website before you goon :eek:ut:, and if it wasnt a chart or bar graph or something maybe im getting confused with something else, but i have heard it stated before. say what you want.

Your ps3 appeals to nobody accept noobs who are wowed by graphics. If you are offended by that statement, then maybe you should realise why i am arguing the fact that it is not just appealing to kids.:ciappa: :ciappa:

Last edited:
You don't have to hate the PS3 because you support the Wii. It's a great media player and a great game system. The online is fun. Stop sucking Nintendo's c0ck.

WeToYou said:
You don't have to hate the PS3 because you support the Wii. It's a great media player and a great game system. The online is fun. Stop sucking Nintendo's c0ck.
is it wrong to have your own opinions. Personally i dont like playstation, the games dont appeal to me. I prefer xbox and nintendo, is there something wrong with that? im not hating sony just becasue im a fan boy. im hating sony because i never really liked sony in the first place. :nono:

Back