My Review of Madden 2008

Hate to break it to you but EA isn't the only one like that and this isn't the first Madden/NCAA game they've released with bugs.

I played today and had almost no lag. With lag I mean much better response tiems. I could control my D-Linemne enough to get sacks. It was about 95% like real time on your game. Im so happy. If this continues, the league shall live ! lol

didnt play it today... ^^hopefully lag will be gone so we can have the league.... i doubt a patch is going to come out.. I dont know how they would make a patch to fix the bugs.. How would it work? I can see a patch for the lag but offline bugs? not sure how that would work.

I really doubt offline bugs could be patched for the Wii with a download. I highly doubt EA made the Wii version able to be patched on the fly. EA would have to redistribute a point release of the game on disc, which seems very unlikely.
I think I'll still get this game through some contacts at EA for an employee discounted price :).

I started a game today and it was normal lag like 1 second before they reacted to my button hit. Then in the 2nd Q it was no lag at all. I was like THANK GOODNESS. then i hit the start button and realized i was playing a computer. they didnt even ask if i wanted to play a computer just made me play it.

LOL. Now thats funny. The 2nd game I played today had lag. Not as bad but still laggy.

Back