Naruto: Clash of Ninja MVZ For Wii

WiiZero said:
So many fighting games ahhhhh
Whachoo talkin' bout' Willis?
1005.jpg

My sister will love this. But to me, CoN2 just seemed like a shallow button-masher. Like there wasn't much variety of moves. And all you do is just hit the person a few times and then do your special attack to take out almost all of the opponents health.

Hopefully, this game will have more depth to it.

RedProdigy said:
My sister will love this. But to me, CoN2 just seemed like a shallow button-masher. Like there wasn't much variety of moves. And all you do is just hit the person a few times and then do your special attack to take out almost all of the opponents health.

Hopefully, this game will have more depth to it.
But it is a fun fighter, not as hard as DBZ: Tenkaichi 2, but nevertheless fun. :p

I read Fist of the North Star is coming to Wii too in the form of a game, probably fighting too, but for all of you fans of anime and that anime in particular, sorry, it will only be released in Japan

Axtlar said:
I read Fist of the North Star is coming to Wii too in the form of a game, probably fighting too, but for all of you fans of anime and that anime in particular, sorry, it will only be released in Japan
Thx for crushing my soul....I was reading the beginning of your post and was like, "Yes! Awesome! I can't wa-....damnit!!!!!" :lol:

oh no, what is the world coming to x.x do we need another naruto game??

ssbb_lover said:
Thx for crushing my soul....I was reading the beginning of your post and was like, "Yes! Awesome! I can't wa-....damnit!!!!!" :lol:
Lol sorry about that! maybe you can get a copy of it, I bet it wouldn't be a problem since you travel so much man!:D

Axtlar said:
Lol sorry about that! maybe you can get a copy of it, I bet it wouldn't be a problem since you travel so much man!:D
Nah, I don't. The only places i've ever gone besides this little field trip is:

1. Florida

2. Colorado

3. West Virginia

Colorado and West Virginia only because of skiing. I am learning Japanese though. :D

ssbb_lover said:
Nah, I don't. The only places i've ever gone besides this little field trip is:

1. Florida

2. Colorado

3. West Virginia

Colorado and West Virginia only because of skiing. I am learning Japanese though. :D

Oh I see, nice, nice..well if I was a fan of those series like I am with the TMNT, I would do whatever it takes to have a copy..maybe there'll be some on Ebay I don't know

Axtlar said:
Oh I see, nice, nice..well if I was a fan of those series like I am with the TMNT, I would do whatever it takes to have a copy..maybe there'll be some on Ebay I don't know
Ya man, thx. :)

You like TMNT? I used to love them when I was younger. :D

ssbb_lover said:
Ya man, thx. :)

You like TMNT? I used to love them when I was younger. :D
Yeah I do still! cause I used to watch them too when I was young, when I found out about the original comics that started it all, I became more interested in then, and now I've got the game preordered and am gonna watch the movie when it comes out, bummer it's CG though, I wanted it like the first one, but oh well

Back