naruto vs. deathnote

Did you attempt to watch it with subs or dubs? I don't really mind any of them, but I had to stream them all, and some episodes were only available with subs. I think it's quite professionally done in English. Boo, hiss, I'm an awful person. You should give it a shot though. Everyone knows the story is slow to develop.

You can always get Another Note too. No one knows about that, and by the time people have read the manga and watched the anime they don't want to go through the whole story again.

Only ever do subs, on the rare occasion I even watch anime.

The Dub of Death note is well done

The Naruto one is questionable

Sounds better than an annoying ninja wannabe who wears bright orange which is the worst color for a ninja to wear and always yells "Believe it!"

i'll give you that Naruto himself is retarded. but i still would pick it over deathnote
Frogger said:
Clearly, you don't like to understand psychology.
i understand the show and its psychology. i just find it boring and a stupid idea for an anime/manga

i'll give you that Naruto himself is retarded. but i still would pick it over deathnote

i understand the show and its psychology. i just find it boring and a stupid idea for an anime/manga

So read the book.

It's only a stupid idea for anime and manga?

I have to say that the start of Death Note is boring, but it's philosophies, concepts, and Potato Chip love is very satisfying.

I'd rather compare Death Note to Code Geass. The whole morality meter is interesting.

Exactly. These are very compareable, and you just cant decide :frown2:. I liked deathnote more than codegeass. Or did I? I DONT KNOW! Both were intellectual thrillers with high school geniuses using their brains to create these complex plans to beat the police and other things. The story lines were just too immersing. You NEEDED to know what came next in this intense war of the mind.

On-Topic, Naruto is a ninja show. I like the Shippuuden (Hurricane Chronicles) series of it though. I like this series because he isn't constantly shouting that LAME Believe it!. He's dropped it (FINALLY). Also, he's a bit more grown up :\. A bit... I even read the manga on the net to find out what happens. The manga goes CRAZY further than the Anime. Death note.... Kind of completely different there. I like both.

You were probably asking which one we liked more without comparing, so I would choose... Deathnote. Naruto is awesome and all that, but it gets kind of boring. I only realised how long I havn't seen Sasuke for until I went NUTS when Naruto found him in Orochimaru's place. He got OWNED though.

I also almost cried when L died. Not really... I was just SERIOUSLY sad. He made it interesting. His on the job attitude, and blank stare captivated me. You just knew that a work of genius was going on behind those glazed candy loving eyes. He was so innocent, so giving, and I have a soft spot for people who dont really fit in to social groups but try hard to. He tried at the end I guess when he knew that Light was going to kill him.

Well, thats it. Thanks :].

Last edited:
I also almost cried when L died. Not really... I was just SERIOUSLY sad. He made it interesting. His on the job attitude, and blank stare captivated me. You just knew that a work of genius was going on behind those glazed candy loving eyes. He was so innocent, so giving, and I have a soft spot for people who dont really fit in to social groups but try hard to. He tried at the end I guess when he knew that Light was going to kill him.

First, holy crap, welcome back.

Second, I couldn't disagree with this paragraph more. :D
He wasn't innocent and giving, I just found him really annoying and stuck up his ass. xD I hated him. And Near and Mello even moreso.

First, holy crap, welcome back.

Second, I couldn't disagree with this paragraph more. :D
He wasn't innocent and giving, I just found him really annoying and stuck up his ass. xD I hated him. And Near and Mello even moreso.

Wow.... I am remembered :D. Nice to see you too Brawny. I was going to say hi, but I wanted to avoid a seriously awkward moment of "... Who are you?" Hehe.

Anyway, Mello and Near were SO ANNOYING. It was only with Matsuda that got me through. I kind of appreciated L. I was sad that there wouldn't be any more awesome mind games and suspicion when he died. I just couldn't believe that they could do that to him! That Misa girl probably has like 2 years left to live now -_-...

Wow.... I am remembered :D. Nice to see you too Brawny. I was going to say hi, but I wanted to avoid a seriously awkward moment of "... Who are you?" Hehe.

Anyway, Mello and Near were SO ANNOYING. It was only with Matsuda that got me through. I kind of appreciated L. I was sad that there wouldn't be any more awesome mind games and suspicion when he died. I just couldn't believe that they could do that to him! That Misa girl probably has like 2 years left to live now -_-...

Misa went to kill herself at the end when she found out that Light's dead, or at least that was muchly implied.

Second, I couldn't disagree with this paragraph more.

The British have a right to have a stick stuck up their asses. Who wouldn't? Besides, I don't know how Light differs from this when he pretty much wants to usurp God.

I want a separate thread for this, but, nothing about Death Note... Just something like "If you had the option to slaughter thousands of people who didn't deserve it, would you?" sort of thing. The anime concept of this scares people away. :C

Back