Nastiest thing ever

i was dared to chew on a piece of gum a girl was already chewing since the girl is hot i did it and i won 5 bucks!!!!

wats the nastiest thing you ever did

That seems pretty good compared to the things everyone else has listed, and plus she was hot.

well....... um spiders they dont scare me its just they ae so nasty (shivers)

i was dared to chew on a piece of gum a girl was already chewing since the girl is hot i did it and i won 5 bucks!!!!

wats the nastiest thing you ever did

That seems pretty good compared to the things everyone else has listed, and plus she was hot.

I started off weak but then people started getting more den nasty plus i haven't been on much

I once ate a dried up grape in my frigerator (i had da munchies lol)

The first time I was overtaken with the overwhelming necessity to consume flesh has to be mine. The pure terror in my roommates eyes was absolutely repulsing.
Not being able to communicate the desire made him think I was nothing more than a ravenous beast.

After the initial bite to the base of his cerebellum he stopped moving and things weren't as bad, but as I happily munched down on his frontal lobe I dropped it onto the rug.
Eating that brain off the rug was absolutely the nastiest thing I have ever done.

Back