Valentines Day

It's funny because you're asking as if you aren't sure.

I was expecting... you know what, nevermind. ._. Ahh, nobody gets a good reference these days. What are the ****ing odds someone accidentally mentioned one... :lol:

You shouldn't need an excuse for something as important as romantic relationships.

srsly

Just had another video chat with her.....so.....cute.....can't get over it....

I'm a bit late into this, but my V-Day was pretty good. I drove Ashlee out to solitude and launched some fireworks, and pretty much spent the day with her and stuff.
The only problem was that I really dislike dark chocolate.

That sounds awesome, BoZ.

Dark chocolate is meh, milk chocolate is far superior.

It's far too bitter. I don't see why some people like it so much. =/

White chocolate is okay too.

It all depends on where you get the dark chocolate. some is too bitter, but some tastes just fine. I prefer Milk and White chocolate, but I love all forms. Hahaha.

All you culinary scrubs, talking of your run-of-the-mill $1 candy bar chocolates... Y'all need to get your hands on some expensive couverture-class chocolate at least once. The real good stuff will blow your ****in' minds. :lol:

I really dislike dark chocolate.

Madness.

It's far too bitter. I don't see why some people like it so much. =/

Oi, you drink coffee. You should know bitter doesn't mean something is bad.

Valentines Day was good for me too.Took out my girlfriend to a Nice restaurant and kissed her.So yeah.

All you culinary scrubs, talking of your run-of-the-mill $1 candy bar chocolates... Y'all need to get your hands on some expensive couverture-class chocolate at least once. The real good stuff will blow your ****in' minds. :lol:

The chocolate Ash bought me was pretty expensive, though I forgot where she got it from. All I got her was a baggie of Hershey Kisses. Hershey Milk-Chocolate Kisses. ​:lol:

Back