What do girls like on Valentines Day?

Actually, I phone up my radio station a lot, because it's like my best friend, it's pretty easy to get through to them, and probably easier if it's local... I think a lot of people will have that idea though.

Yeah A Lot Of People Will And Thats Why Its Gonna Be Hard Tryin To Get Her Song On...:sad:

They might do something special for Valentines Day though, allowing people to phone in and do that.

Just listen out, their bound to do something.

Yeah Hopefully...Thanks Rach!:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Do that or at your next school dance, have the DJ play the song. Or a slow song that means a lot to her and dance with her. Or buy her 12 roses. 11 real roses, and 1 fake rose. Tell her, "I'll love you til every one of these roses die"

My friend did it..Worked like a charm for him.

Well Weve Got A Valentines Day Dance Next Thursday Night...
Maybe Ill Take Her To That!:smilewinkgrin:
And Thats A Good Idea Bout The Roses!:thumbsup:

Don't be toooo cheesy, though...I've learned my lesson in that. XD

A dance would be a great idea...unless she despises dancing...then you're screwed for life.

Oh...you...yeah...

:shifty:

The rose idea (n) IMO...Emma?

I'm not too sure that telling a girl in eighth grade that you'll love her forever is the best way to try and start something up, even if they have been friends for a while. The idea is good, but it seems like it'd fit better with a married couple or a couple that knows they're going to be married eventually.

Syntax: I'm pretty sure most girls would assume that you didn't really count the petals...? Thats a great idea that I've never heard of, I just think that having to explain to them the depth of the gift might kill the mood xD

Yeah If Im Too Cheesy Then Its Buh-Bye To My Chances...:sad:

Yeah too cheesy is bad, the radio station thing is a great idea though.

MazenXD said:
i'm muslim but not a religiosh one i don't care about most of the stuf i only pay attention to the 5 importent stuff.

Just surprising to see "Hell (Saudi Arabia)". Sorry to hear you feel that way. Then again I've only been there a couple times, I'm sure living there would be different.

Last edited:
don't risk missing your target! she may not be near a radio or the phone as her song dedication is about to play... do what you can face-to-face... a traditional gift choclates is not lame...

if you give flowers, make sure she is already home or close to it so they do not get damaged.

if it can't be face-to-face have the flowers delivered...

Yeah Well I Was Thinkin Bout Sendin Flowers To Her House...
Honestly idjut, How Do You Know So Much About Valentines Day?:lol:

Wii-Bhoy said:
Yeah Well I Was Thinkin Bout Sendin Flowers To Her House...
Honestly idjut, How Do You Know So Much About Valentines Day?:lol:

Its her two X chromosomes coupled with what sounds like experience and intellect. :p

Back