Status
Not open for further replies.

Wii_BrEnDo2007

Gran Turismo
Jan 3, 2007
Ecosse
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
ok i am 13 yrs old and I love talking'll but that changes when its a girl. I just cant look them in the eye and talk because i think they will think i am hitting on the. any ideas that could help me? cause valentine's day is round the corner

Shy maybe
Try to find something you both like

flowers dude. girls are suckers for flowers. Another thing, reverse psychology works really well on girls that age..............well, it did when I was 13. haaaaaaaaaaaaa..........yeah

I dont tend to talk mutch in person anyway

The reason you seem to be so shy is that everytime you're speaking with someone of the opposite sex, you're assuming that it's an attempt for a hit on or something. Just be friendly and casual, if you tend to be fake and obnoxious, they will see that. If you have someone in your mind for Valentine's Day and are just too shy to approach them, write them a romantic letter/poem with their name attached, but make an alias for yourself.

Hahahaha u cant talk to girls!!:lol: Even though i dont like girls as G.Fs i can still talk.Mabey u should try to be funny i am and i can talk to dem!

just behave as if everything is cool. make them work for it, thats my moto, unless its a girl i really realy like in which case i make the first move.

if its a girl in general just pretend its one of your guy friends, treat them as an equal. i cant help you with the "girl you like thing" either cuz i suck at that lmao

become freinds, then hit on em, trust me ive had atleast 100 gf;s this school year

swanson said:
become freinds, then hit on em, trust me ive had atleast 100 gf;s this school year
woow that makes me sooooo jealous, not!!

man dude your 13 years old, why do you care?

okay.. hmm.. lets see.. just be normal..

pretend their guys? o_O.. well.. maybe not like that.. but just talk to them.. what do you guys have in common? ask questions like "how are yah".. or if you're having trouble asking girls out.. just say like "hey.. im going to the movies this [[whenever]] and i was just wondering if you would like to go with me?" or write a note to her.. hah. if you can talk to girls your age on the internet.. im sure you can talk to them in real life.. you just needa break out of your shell and just be 'krzy' xD like me.. just get used to it :) see, im a 13 yrs. old girl.. and im shyy sometimes.. like when i meet some very cute guy.. im in that way to.. but all you gotta do is just say Hi, im _______! lol.. and then carry on with the whole conversation! it'll work.. trust me. i do it all the time :prrr:
this is what you do..

.o1 say Hi..
.o2 then see what she's into.. [type of music, hobbies, subject in school, etc.]
.o3 when you're done talking.. say something like this "anyway, i really enjoyed talking to you.. maybe ill see yah later?" or something.. make sure its not corny. lol yah know? just act cool! ...but not too cool to be someone your not. be yourself.. and be calm about it.
:] hope i helped? lol

SO, good luck, and just have fun! you shouldnt be worrying right now. your just 13.. you still have a long way too go! :] just like me. lol

Last edited:
Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
ok i am 13 yrs old and I love talking'll but that changes when its a girl. I just cant look them in the eye and talk because i think they will think i am hitting on the. any ideas that could help me? cause valentine's day is round the corner

Practice my friend.

Start to make sure every time you speak with a girl you start off by looking them in the eyes (where are your eyes by the way if not looking at their eyes!). Even if it's only for a few seconds at first just start to get used to it. Then over time it WILL become easier and easier. The longer you wait to do this the harder it will be as you get older.

Many people will just assume you are dishonest if you won't look them in the eyes. You don't want to give people a death stare, but you should be able to comfortably look them in the eyes.

Girls will also assume you are not interested in them if you don't look them in the eye. Have you ever spoken with someone who looks everywhere but at you while you talk - often you think they are bored and don't care what you have to say.

Again, it's all about practice. Start small and every time you speak with a girl (or anyone) be sure to at least start off by looking them in the eye. Make it a conscious effort every time and it WILL get easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back