Girls... I need ur help!

Wii-Bhoy

Me Wif My Boxing Glove!!!
Jan 28, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
4037-3554-3960-7367
ok heres the deal, i can talk to girls in a friendly way but if i like someone i get all weird and i cant talk to them. wot should i do?!:mad2:

nahh, its not kissoff182.. its a forum to help other people out :D

just talk to girls like if they were your guy friends.. dont freak out. their just girls.. i don't really know if girls can help you out with this problem.. i think this thread is more for guys.. yah know? guy to guy talk.. :/

the only problem is that most girls think im a geek when im really not!

Ok this is what i do... I try to be the class clown type fusing with the cool kid then your funny and "cool" if you know what i mean.

And for some reason if you wear a popular brand such abercrombie,American EAgle and Hollister they might want to talk to you about the clothing(happened to me couple of times...)and MSN is a good place to talk without really talking soo its easier to be flirty if you know what i mean.

I do have this problem on ocasion but not that much. (this one girl grr...soo hot soo hard to talk too)

Wii-Bhoy said:
ok heres the deal, i can talk to girls in a friendly way but if i like someone i get all weird and i cant talk to them. wot should i do?!:mad2:

Just go up to here and be like "Hey, I like you; wanna go make-out?". If she says no, then she ain't fun enough; if she says yes, the your good to go.

csiguy4u said:
Just go up to here and be like "Hey, I like you; wanna go make-out?". If she says no, then she ain't fun enough; if she says yes, the your good to go.

I don't think the guys in that stage of life yet...:rolleyes:

csiguy4u said:
Thats a damn good way to get slaped or kicked in the nuts

Talk to chiks like u would talk to anyone......and if your too scared do what choppa says and "HARDEN THE F*CK UP":mad:

Last edited:
Get an online girlfriend, then once you know her you can meet in person and you should have some confidence to talk to her. Talking to the first girl is always the hardest. After, that it should be a peice of cake (or close to it).

csiguy4u said:
Get an online girlfriend, then once you know her you can meet in person and you should have some confidence to talk to her. Talking to the first girl is always the hardest. After, that it should be a peice of cake (or close to it).
Yeah and if that girl is some fat pedo thats wants a piece of cake :ihih: what do u do then huh.....he will over power you then start to have sex with you....man your plan sounds great :tard:

csiguy4u said:
Some girls go for it. . .at least the very horny ones.

Not enough of them :smilewinkgrin:

Last edited:
Back