Need advice talking to a girl.

First off... how old r u? or what grade r u in? Age makes a huge difference on how you can act with girls and how theyll act back... also I need info on how well u know her. if u know her well and u talk often asking her out should b bad.. maybe ask her if she wants to hit up a movie or ice cream or food in general. its also nice if u pay! u want to hint that u like her but u DONT want to b too forward and pushy cause most girls will pull away. if i get specifics i can help more(to my belief lol) good luck!

If you're nervous I recommend asking her to the cinema, as you can be with her and have an excuse not to talk for the duration of the film, then after this you should be more comfortable around her and be able to talk properly.

Be bold, talk smooth, and don't let her see a single bit of nervousness. Its all you bud! Go to a movie ya both want. Then some coffee another day and maybe dinner another. Listen to her, say an honest but mainly agreeable response to her and if she wants to hear you then go for it. If she turns you down first time then wait a while pay attention to news about her and see if theres a way to better yourself when more people come in your life. Wow, I am so bored... Good luck don't be a fool!

i'm here to update cause i haven't in a while so here it is:
my friend asked the girl i like if she likes me. he said she said that she does but she is too shy to tell me, so i am just waiting and now i know...
IM IN THE CLEAR!!!
we sit next to eachother now and she always starts talking to me first before i start the conversation. we talk constantly now so yea, thanks for all ur help guys!

i'm here to update cause i haven't in a while so here it is:
my friend asked the girl i like if she likes me. he said she said that she does but she is too shy to tell me, so i am just waiting and now i know...
IM IN THE CLEAR!!!

geez u said that like a month ago just ask her out already

SSBBFan101 said:
but now i know for sure
she likes me!
awesome, now ask her to go see 30 days of night or something. point is, go make your move.

if you like her...and she likes you...whats the problem?

just ask her to go to a movie or something with you. not necessarily a date, but see where it takes you!

Back