Girl Help...lol...

2770997084_TV_CHRIS_HANSENx.jpg

i just see fun on this websit, ppl spend time in stupid thigs, i don't know what i will do here with young kids, have a good luch babys

I've met 3 people from the internet off of skating forums to skate with. We even hung out at each others houses.

Also I get offers to do filming for people on Myspace alot. I'm still alive too.

The internet is a safe place if your smart about it if your looking for sex or something chances are your going to get burned if your not then you can find many friends on the internet and possible some nice girls but I do warn you to stay away from LD relationships there is a 90% chance it will end with you feeling like crap cus someone cheated I had one b4 she got drunk and knocked up if your not there something is going to happen

That is all.

And if you're sure they run no risk of "getting knocked up while drunk"?

It's much less than 90%...

Last edited:
Celeste said:
...Yes, because being bipolar is the worst possible affliction one can have...

On a less sarcastic note, if she lives 20 mins away and has a bunch of pics, just start texting her and calling her...get to know her for a few days and then go to lunch or something. I don't see the big deal.
I'm not against meeting people online. Wiichat hasn't seen its last hookup, believe me.

Yes Celeste, there's still hope :lol: I can only do so much.

You asking her out yet laderer, by that I mean movies etc.

Back