Girl Help...lol...

SHORTFUZ3D said:
Do not meet girls over the internet. Trust me bro. Too many things can go wrong.

Think about this... some 17 year old girls adds some random guy on FaceBook and flirts with him and wants to meet up. There is definitely something wrong with this chick.

Meet girls in social, real-life settings where you are NOT behind a video game console or a computer monitor.

... My money is that its a 40 year old man. And hes a sexual predator looking for a supple young boy to stick his penis in.

Lol , Ya try school dude.

Hey laderer5 did you ask her to meet you yet? if you did ask her and see what she says then tell us what happens.

I prob wont ask for a little while probably till after christmas or something:lol:

I'll just use my rocket launcher in my closet.....wait...gotta find a new spot for it.....(don't call the cops:lol:)

maybe not in ur neighborhood, u prolly live in one of those cities where ppl just walk around w/ 9mm's, but in my neighborhood it's perfectly normal to have a rocket launcher. i'm getting one for christmas :)

TortillaChip520 said:
maybe not in ur neighborhood, u prolly live in one of those cities where ppl just walk around w/ 9mm's, but in my neighborhood it's perfectly normal to have a rocket launcher. i'm getting one for christmas :)
ROFL! :lol: In my town, it's the opposite, there isn't one person with a gun. Instead, very high tech security systems for their mansions. Where I live, everyone is a snob, and they're very rich, and don't get the wrong idea about me either! :aureola:

yes she might try and rape you oh no! but siriusly people if more women raped men the std rate would drop dramatically

Link_of_Hyrule said:
yes she might try and rape you oh no! but siriusly people if more women raped men the std rate would drop dramatically
o_0.......would it?....that sounds scary

Back