Girls... I need ur help!

alright man u just can think of them as being scary... its just anouther human dont go looking for someone that u find is sexy try to find a girl that has interests the same as u do

csiguy4u said:
Just go up to here and be like "Hey, I like you; wanna go make-out?". If she says no, then she ain't fun enough; if she says yes, the your good to go.

That is so rude! I don't know ANY girl who would find that attractive or impressive. Just like Wolf231 said, you will get slapped and kicked in the nuts......hard!:mad5: Its like your insulting us.

wolf231 said:
Yeah and if that girl is some fat pedo thats wants a piece of cake :ihih: what do u do then huh.....he will over power you then start to have sex with you.

I guess you would get @ss raped and then learn your lesson that you should just talk to girls face 2 face.

:And for some reason if you wear a popular brand such abercrombie,American EAgle and Hollister they might want to talk to you about the clothing(happened to me couple of times...)and MSN is a good place to talk without really talking soo its easier to be flirty if you know what i mean.
i live in scotland and were not allowed to wear our own clothes to school or were u talkin about outside school?

wii-bhoy said:
i live in scotland and were not allowed to wear our own clothes to school or were u talkin about outside school?

public school, or private o well anyway, When your not at school then wear the most popular brand maybe...but i think you should get msn it is very helpful, Oh cool dude i live in Canada but my background Scottish here PM any questions you have..

hmm go up and ask them maaaybe i am over my fear and its soo easy after the first time.

strange i could ask girls 0ut no prob b4 i couldnt talk friendlt to them

Back